Brock vs Cena is cool but

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
That is Lesnar's style now, not before, at all actually.

And I find Lesnar beating the piss out of people to be awesome. Especially when it was Cockboy Punk
Well yeah, who doesn't like seeing someone they don't like getting the piss beat out of them? lol.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Well yeah, who doesn't like seeing someone they don't like getting the piss beat out of them? lol.
What about the other part of my post?

You say you've hated Lesnar all along, but back in the day his style was very much a pro wrestling style based on WRESTLING MOVES with suplexes, slams, ect. Seeing as your main criticism now seems to be his MMA style of wrestling I'm confused as to why you hated him initially.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
What about the other part of my post?

You say you've hated Lesnar all along, but back in the day his style was very much a pro wrestling style based on WRESTLING MOVES with suplexes, slams, ect. Seeing as your main criticism now seems to be his MMA style of wrestling I'm confused as to why you hated him initially.
Oh thats what you meant. Wasn't sure TBH. That was so long ago lol. I think I might have been excited for his debut when they were hyping it long ago with videos, but he just never really impressed me that I can remember once he showed up. Well ok, impress may not be the right word. Dude is DAMN IMPRESSIVE no matter how you slice it really. Just not my style I guess.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Oh thats what you meant. Wasn't sure TBH. That was so long ago lol. I think I might have been excited for his debut when they were hyping it long ago with videos, but he just never really impressed me that I can remember once he showed up. Well ok, impress may not be the right word. Dude is DAMN IMPRESSIVE no matter how you slice it really. Just not my style I guess.
Did Bork bang your old lady?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I've already seen Lesnar vs Cena, but who else would Lesnar fight? Jericho would be the only one that I could see happening with the current roster. Jericho loves to put peeps over.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I've already seen Lesnar vs Cena, but who else would Lesnar fight? Jericho would be the only one that I could see happening with the current roster. Jericho loves to put peeps over.
Cesaro!!!!!

Reigns!!!!!

those would be my 2 choices.

obligatory Ziggler mention: imagine Ziggler selling Brock's offensive attacks though. The crowd would think Bork legit killed him

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Cesaro!!!!!

Reigns!!!!!

those would be my 2 choices.

obligatory Ziggler mention: imagine Ziggler selling Brock's offensive attacks though. The crowd would think Bork legit killed him
Cesaro and Ziggler really aren't big enough for Lesnar, outside of the internet fanboys that would love it. Reigns could be tight, but he'd have to lose.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Cesaro and Ziggler really aren't big enough for Lesnar, outside of the internet fanboys that would love it. Reigns could be tight, but he'd have to lose.
Obviously Ziggler isn't, but I think they want to build Cesaro up and putting up a great match but coming up short against Bork would be a nice rub.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Apparently the rumor mill is pretty positive that Reigns vs Brock at WM31 will happen. I don't like calling things that far down the road, but I thought I would mention that.