Brock vs Cena is cool but

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Lesnar vs Cena 1 was only good because of Lesnar

Johnny C was useless as evet

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
how can you not enjoy this shit?

Well for one I never saw that so of course I haven't enjoyed it. This was during my "dry period" away from WWE. I'll watch it though. I've just never been a fan of Brock since he debuted I guess.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Well for one I never saw that so of course I haven't enjoyed it. This was during my "dry period" away from WWE. I'll watch it though. I've just never been a fan of Brock since he debuted I guess.
I'm sure you've posted about it but what don't you like about him? Character aside since there isn't much there, as an in ring performer what is not to like?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'm sure you've posted about it but what don't you like about him? Character aside since there isn't much there, as an in ring performer what is not to like?
I guess I can't say at the moment, which isn't a good reason obviously. Maybe its because I can't suspend my belief long enough to think anyone could beat the house of a man he is, so I just expect him to win all his matches - which I don't like. I can say I fairly enjoyed HHH vs Brock at WM though, but thats cause I wanted to see HHH take him down and he actually did.

At least with Cena I don't EXPECT him to win every time, WWE just likes having things go that way I guess. Which is just as bad really (not a big Cena fan either).

EDIT: My bad - it wasn't at WM was it? That was HHH vs DB. Payback maybe?

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I guess I can't say at the moment, which isn't a good reason obviously. Maybe its because I can't suspend my belief long enough to think anyone could beat the house of a man he is, so I just expect him to win all his matches - which I don't like. I can say I fairly enjoyed HHH vs Brock at WM though, but thats cause I wanted to see HHH take him down and he actually did.

At least with Cena I don't EXPECT him to win every time, WWE just likes having things go that way I guess. Which is just as bad really (not a big Cena fan either).
Word. Let me know what you think of Cena vs Lesnar I

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Word. Let me know what you think of Cena vs Lesnar I
What A BS match that was lol. Super-CENAAAAA. Lesnar owns the guy the whole match (and does maybe half a dozen ACTUAL wrestling moves) and then Cena pins him with two shitty moves at the end (one being a chain to the head)? Give me a friggin break. More reason to think Lesnar will beat him this time (which I'm pulling for believe it or not).

Lesnar going over the top off the stairs was a nice spot though.

And this gives me another reason I don't like Lesnar. Does he actually wrestle in his matches? A little, but mostly NO. The rest of the time he's just beating the shit out of them with his fists/elbows/forearms. Not very entertaining in my book.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score

This is basically how all of Lesnar's matches should go, but except Lesnar wins. It should have been this in the Steel Cage match he had and at SummerSlam 2012. Even this is how the Big Show match that didn't even need to happen should have been.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
This is basically how all of Lesnar's matches should go, but except Lesnar wins. It should have been this in the Steel Cage match he had and at SummerSlam 2012. Even this is how the Big Show match that didn't even need to happen should have been.

That would get boring quick, I'd imagine.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
What A BS match that was lol. Super-CENAAAAA. Lesnar owns the guy the whole match (and does maybe half a dozen ACTUAL wrestling moves) and then Cena pins him with two shitty moves at the end (one being a chain to the head)? Give me a friggin break. More reason to think Lesnar will beat him this time (which I'm pulling for believe it or not).

Lesnar going over the top off the stairs was a nice spot though.

And this gives me another reason I don't like Lesnar. Does he actually wrestle in his matches? A little, but mostly NO. The rest of the time he's just beating the shit out of them with his fists/elbows/forearms. Not very entertaining in my book.
That is Lesnar's style now, not before, at all actually.

And I find Lesnar beating the piss out of people to be awesome. Especially when it was Cockboy Punk