Brock signs new WWE contract

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar revealed he re-signed with WWE on ESPN’s SportsCenter during a March 24 interview with Michelle Beadle.

During the build-up to Lesnar’s title defense against Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 31, Paul Heyman admitted his client’s contract was set to expire soon after The Show of Shows. Heyman even threatened Lesnar was willing to take the title wherever he pleased — including various mixed martial arts promotions — leaving Lesnar’s post-WrestleMania status up in the air.

The Beast Incarnate returned to WWE in 2012 after an eight-year hiatus, during which time he competed in UFC. Lesnar captured his fourth WWE World Heavyweight Championship at SummerSlam 2014 and ended The Undertaker’s legendary undefeated Streak at WrestleMania 30. He will defend the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania against Reigns on March 29 on WWE Network.

WWE.com

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Great news... Assuming it's still a 'special attraction' thing, but anyways... This'll make the ME way less predictable.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Oh boy, I'm not so sure Reigns will win now.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Oh boy, I'm not so sure Reigns will win now.

Which makes things way interesting now.

3 guys can walk out the champion, but who will it be? Oh dayumn, WM's just got so much more interesting.

Thanks for re-signing, Brock!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I think Heyman will turn on Brock. :hmm:

Perhaps, it's something I've been thinking about myself. Heyman doing the unthinkable, turning on Brock while they're celebrating and siding with Rollins would be interesting as hell.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Perhaps, it's something I've been thinking about myself. Heyman doing the unthinkable, turning on Brock while they're celebrating and siding with Rollins would be interesting as hell.

But then Brock would have to talk... :why:
We all know what happens when he gets on the mic, baybay!

Stopspot

Reaction score
Here's the interview itself.

Fucking Coach doing the interview

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score

Lesnar would retain at Mania, Heyman would turn on him on RAW the next night and go with Rollins who cashes in. Gets Lesnar off TV for a few month and he'll probably come back around SummerSlam, as always :dawg:

Stopspot

Reaction score
3480488-6658202611-12578.gif

I'm all up for the return of Mariachi Lesnar.

Reactions: Kurt and edge4ever