Brock signs new WWE contract

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Awesome glad to hear thank you.
makes me feel a little more in place.
Honestly this past week, looking into what I missed, I truly wish I never stopped watching. But I guess going through late teen years, most people grew out of it (probably because of the pg turn is my guess) but being nearly 26, I don't even mind it. I'm interested in the entertainment now. I found it on Tuesday, day after raw. So I caught smackdown and I was like Whaaat is this? But realized it's WM 31 this weekend. (Which unfortunately I'll be missing) but RAW tomorrow I'll definitely be watching!!

Reactions: Jacob Fox

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
you are looking way too into it. If Heyman costs Lesnar his title then no, Heyman clearly doesn't need Lesnar new than he needs Heyman. Even so, a heel making delusional claims is just par for the course.

and if you expect some profound explanations from anything wwe decides to book just stop watching now.

Asking for the tiniest bit of logic in something big like this isn't "looking way too into it." Just because WWE does a lot of Blue shit doesn't mean I'm just gonna accept anything they want to book. It's a lame cop-out.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Awesome glad to hear thank you.
makes me feel a little more in place.
Honestly this past week, looking into what I missed, I truly wish I never stopped watching. But I guess going through late teen years, most people grew out of it (probably because of the pg turn is my guess) but being nearly 26, I don't even mind it. I'm interested in the entertainment now. I found it on Tuesday, day after raw. So I caught smackdown and I was like Whaaat is this? But realized it's WM 31 this weekend. (Which unfortunately I'll be missing) but RAW tomorrow I'll definitely be watching!!

I stopped watching for a couple years, but it was kind of a weird story on my part. I got really involved with my American Indian heritage and barely watched TV for about 5 years. The irony of it all is that I missed the majority of the Attitude Era. I stopped in 1998 and came back in 2003. Of course, I went back and found torrent files of all the Raw episodes and bought all of the PPVs, so I know everything that happened.

Come around during Raw tomorrow. There's a live Raw chat that is pretty enjoyable.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Thanks i think i just might lol.
i like this thing already. I sooo miss wrestling. I went to a WWE LIVE show in like 03 or 04 in london ontario and that was pretty cool. But it wasn't too long later like I say 04-05 that I kinda got out of that after a decade of religiously watching lol.
It seems like back then it was marketed towards adults now its more towards younger adults/ kids.
Regardless, I'll be there tomorrow to meet others lol

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Asking for the tiniest bit of logic in something big like this isn't "looking way too into it." Just because WWE does a lot of Blue shit doesn't mean I'm just gonna accept anything they want to book. It's a lame cop-out.
You accept all of the Blue shit they do by continuing to be invested in the product.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You accept all of the Blue shit they do by continuing to be invested in the product.

Not sure how completely invested I am in it when I skim through all the shows and watch only the best parts these days. I'm not even currently subscribed to the Network. And besides, continuing to watch a show doesn't mean you must like everything that it does. That's ridiculous.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Not sure how completely invested I am in it when I skim through all the shows and watch only the best parts these days. I'm not even currently subscribed to the Network. And besides, continuing to watch a show doesn't mean you must like everything that it does. That's ridiculous.
like =/= accept

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
like =/= accept

They can be taken to mean more or less the same thing depending on the context in which they're said. Anyone who isn't completely dense can tell that "I don't have to just accept everything they do" in that sentence basically meant "I don't have to like everything they do without questioning or complaining about it."

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Point being you bitching about that potential booking scenario is Blue when literally every booking scenario WWE has churned out lately is equally simplistic

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Point being you bitching about that potential booking scenario is Blue when literally every booking scenario WWE has churned out lately is equally simplistic

And I haven't exactly been shy about criticizing other shitty booking decisions, although it's easier to ignore some of the others because nothing says I have to care about every single storyline equally the same. If you're invested in a few particular wrestlers or angles more than you are with others, of course you're gonna be far more critical of shitty booking decisions involving them than ones involving someone you care far less about and/or that have less of an impact. And the reason I'm focusing on this one specifically is because it got brought up and discussed in a thread about Brock re-signing (which is obviously gonna cause people to speculate endlessly about what Brock's future holds) and I was giving my two cents on the prospect of him 'turning face'/Heyman betraying him for someone else.