Bring Carlos Back

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Nah I'm just tired of seeing Hayley Fucking Williams everytime Peepshow post..

FYI Peep...She not that hot and really people besides me are tired of it also..

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'd be mad too if a douche bag prick was ragging on my grammar in every post I make on an internet forum. It's not like we are typing up essays or whatever, and people who nitpick on grammar and pretend like they don't understand just because something is incorrectly spelt or punctuated need to get a fucking life and deal with the fact that they just got fucking owned.

When it comes to the Carlos situation, it's no secret I view him as a hard ass smurf who can't make a single quality post without it having something to do with bashing another country, so as far as I care he can stay banned.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Double Post Note: Not necessarily saying Peep got owned by Blaze, but by nitpicking on his grammar and mispelling is pretty much him just taking the easy way out of fighting back against Blaze and beating his ass. lol.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol TQO see Peep knows I'm right and the only thing he can beat is not an ass and thats his own meat to pics of Hayley knowing he will never ever EVEERRRRRRRRRRRRR have her...He dreams about her...everything he does is about her...I would not be surprised if he has a shirt with her on it WHAT ?a lunch box with her on it WHAT? Shoes with her on it WHAT? Had a picture of her painted on his wall WHAT?....The only thing maybe that would be normal is a poster of her.

PeepShow

Double Post Note: Not necessarily saying Peep got owned by Blaze, but by nitpicking on his grammar and mispelling is pretty much him just taking the easy way out of fighting back against Blaze and beating his ass. lol.

No, it's called his posts are so laughable, there is really nothing to comment on expect how stupid he looks.

EDIT -
14m3knb.jpg

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

When it comes to the Carlos situation, it's no secret I view him as a hard ass smurf who can't make a single quality post without it having something to do with bashing another country, so as far as I care he can stay banned.

I'd suggest you meet something called a sense of humour. It may come in handy when looking around HIAT, especially when looking at posts by Carlos.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
sorry BKB, I don't particularly enjoy trying to find humor in xenophobic arrogant hate filled anti American rhetoric.

Moonlight Drive

How do you Americans type one key at a time with those chubby, obese, KFC grease covered fingers?

See that was a joke. And I'm probably going to laugh when a post about me hopping into a kangaroos pouch and then getting anal raped by it pops up.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
LMAO! Better luck next time, boyo, as Fat American jokes are soooo 2 years ago. Some new material would do ya good. And do Kangaroos really do such a thing? I like Kangaroos... :(

Moonlight Drive

Rofl, it was an example. Actually I heard Australia had a higer obese percentage than America >_>

And no Kangaroos don't do that. But since people are unoriginal and have stolen OUR JOKES about NZ, they changed sheep to kangaroo. Although Kiwi's really do shag sheep, it's a known fact

But it is pretty crazy over here, Aboriginals sorta just sometimes set up camp in your back yard, and there's way too many wombats in my street