• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

lol. sad that you took the time to do the math....just saying.

There is one difference though.....I'm not claiming to be a ladies man. I'm happily married after all.

Moonlight Drive

I didn't really do the math, 93 was just the first number that came into my head =/

But I think I'll keep trying Iamironmans way of getting ladies if you aren't a ladies man.

More chins, more gals.

the dark knight

We speak American, people. Enough of all this terrorist speech.

Italians = Officially bunched into the word "Terrorists".
you speak fuckin English**

-HBK- your jokes get lamer by the post :y:

TDK could be :shifty:
kiwi, please...
Italian outsider is the little wannabe "dark knight"...
:shifty:
Same thing, different word..
rep that post.

@this chuck: sorry i gotta go get ready for college in about 30 mins, ill reply 2morrow.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
lol. sad that you took the time to do the math....just saying.

There is one difference though.....I'm not claiming to be a ladies man. I'm happily married after all.

:badair: thats what greatone said 'bout him and gashface, til he started cheatin on her with jasmine...:sp_ike:

This Guy

I'm not into virtual relationships of that kind though. I'm all about the reality. If I was going to cheat on my wife, it would be someone in the real world, not the virtual one.

the dark knight

i wouldnt cheat on my gf/wife/whatever either but that doesnt mean i dont get boners when i see other women.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^forgot to ....

uhh?

"@this chuck: sorry i gotta go get ready for college in about 30 mins, ill reply 2morrow." -durk turkey...37 minutes and 9 seconds ago...

yo-ass said you was off to collage(whatever that is...)

and like...you still hurr'!

which means...you had 'bout an hour to explain that To CHUCK!

and ya-didn't!

"GONE BABY GONE!"