Bring Carlos Back

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I believe that there is evidence being taken care of in the staff room.

This Guy

Yes there is, but do you get my point?

If you don't have any evidence or are not willing to share your evidence about someone's innocence then we don't want to hear you bitching about someone being unjustly banned. Thats a general statement to everyone.

LadyHotrod

I hate threads like this. In the forum I moderate, we get tons of these shitty threads.

Fact of the matter is, speaking from a mod point of view, there is a reason for everything. We don't just hit a ban button because we're bored. There is always something that points to a person and what other forum members don't understand is, whining about someone being banned wont bring them back any faster. People need to get it through their heads that when the staff bans a member, it isn't anyone's business why. In the forum I mod, and probably here, too, we have a mod/admin section that is hidden on the board so only the staff can see it. We discuss people to watch out for and when we suspect someone of something, we gather evidence and present it in the thread. We then decide the member's fate.

When someone gets banned and people ask why, chances are, you'll just end up pissing off the admin and mods. We make our choices and everyone is expected to live with it. If it was anyone's business as to why a member was banned, we wouldn't make that part of the forum invisible to you all.

It's also not fair to the banned member for us to go around telling people why they were banned. It's embarrassing for them and they also aren't here to defend themselves.

If you want to know why, ask the person directly and if they want to tell you, they will.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
i got banned from here 'bout ....around 16 times ...

and banned from other places ...which totals around to ...

24 chat ban championships, and I ain't at once bitched 'bout it ...

unless I was messing with that chuck zombie guy and rell...

'bout being a black man...

other then that...

sounds like these gawdamn aussie members are cock-riding some smurf from mexico or japan or wtf-ever place this "carlos" guys from...ya-heard?!

maybe he's pureto-rican....but all I know is that if Famou$ said his ban was bullshit to everyone on msn and bitched about it, I bet we'd have Dre or Ninobrown making an exact thread like this ...

or something...

people should have patience and quit acting like a bunch of whiney ass-spoiled little bitches...ya-dig!?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WOW...BKB makes a thread about someone being banned and most of the people praise him....when I did this for WS I was flamed...lol kidding kidding...so please don't say thats differnt cause I'm joking about that..

But meh I can't say its stupid to make this thread cause I made one before lol but I learned that if you fight the power or demanded things its gonna come back and bite you in the ass....and also from me having power on forums since my shit here like this for WS I've come to see things from there side of the table...

But really like I said I can't say this thread is stupid but I can't say the staff is either....infact me posting here just gonna get me called a dick rider anyway since well when ever I fucking agree with anyone that shit happens....no matter who the hell I agree with but fuck I spoke my mind and thats my right.

Now anyone flame me if u wish...

PeepShow

WOW...BKB makes a thread about someone being banned and most of the people praise him....when I did this for WS I was flamed...lol kidding kidding...so please don't say thats differnt cause I'm joking about that..

No, it's not all that different at all. It's just the fact that you completely suck and James doesn't.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
you're still holding a grudge(cyber grudge) againest blaze?

thats kind've...uhh...."nerd'ish"..

ya-know ni'gga...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
No, it's not all that different at all. It's just the fact that you completely suck and James doesn't.

no...see what WS did they was 100 % clear proof

from what I said there just going from what they have and its not really 100 % or something u know..that the difference.

PeepShow

no...see what WS did they was 100 % clear proof

from what I said there just going from what they have and its not really 100 % or something u know..that the difference.

That has no effect whatsoever on the fact that you suck.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well not everyone thinks I suck...I mean I think you suck so I guess you suck..

I got people who say I don't suck you think I care what some Haley Williams loving Prick thinks.....

Now not all fans of hers suck but the ones who have avy's and sigs and all that do..

I mean I like Taylor Swift but have I ever decked my whole shit out for her

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Thats not to hard to understand

I guess for you it is...

I'm saying Idc what someone thinks that goes around with Hayley Williams as an avy and sometimes as a sig....

I mean really its ok to like her and all but its sorta....gay to have that...

I mean like me I like Taylor Swift and only once did I have a sig of her and meh I didn't keep it long and I left it gone...

You always have one or the other and thats simply Blue to me and I sure as hell know I'm not the only one tired of that crap...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
whoopied freakin doo...You know who the fuck I meant dumbass..

I got it right in the 2nd one post anyway.