Bring Carlos Back

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I never understood that statement Carlo?

:confused:
weren't we talking about your ''proxy tracking ability''?
if you want to explain your evil plans then..:laugh:

oh and Chuck, just to avoid any other discussion, can i know who kicked me from vip and why?

Wrestling Station

oh and Chuck, just to avoid any other discussion, can i know who kicked me from vip and why?
Remember when you had the VIP colors while banned? I think it was removed by mistake to turn the color to black. (in other words, moving you to banned group).
I guess, you try and apply for VIP again if you want.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Just bring it.
Or stfu.

and how many times i have to tell you, don't take everything seriously?

*Yawns* I don't need to bring it. You defeat yourself every single time you try to debate the issues. You're ideals, beliefs and conspiracy theories on the American way of life are so absurd and ass backwards to everything that is the truth that you're words are not even worth considering anymore. I'm done trying to argue with someone who is so far gone off the left wing of the political spectrum that he won't be satisfied until everyone on the planet is either homosexual, murdered for being American or Christian, or a terrorist.

So I will reiterate what I said, you're not worth it. I know, it hurts knowing that you've gone so extreme that your opinion officially no longer matters to anyone in real life or the internet, but that's what you get for sucking your liberal professors and fathers cocks and letting them manipulate you into a sad ignorant shell of a paranoid outcast from the modern world. Say hello to Hitler for me in hell, you fascist xenophobic piece of shit.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Remember when you had the VIP colors while banned? I think it was removed by mistake to turn the color to black. (in other words, moving you to banned group).
I guess, you try and apply for VIP again if you want.

hmm, when i noticed that i was talking to monk on msn, he fixed it.
and it wasn't for the ban thing, i logged on once after the unban and i was still a vip, then i noticed i wasn't anymore.
*Yawns* I don't need to bring it. You defeat yourself every single time you try to debate the issues. You're ideals, beliefs and conspiracy theories on the American way of life are so absurd and ass backwards to everything that is the truth that you're words are not even worth considering anymore.
fact: i bashed americans twice, you got buried twice. both times monk had to interfere because you were becoming ridicolous.(remember the Nukes discussion?)
I'm done trying to argue with someone who is so far gone off the left wing of the political spectrum that he won't be satisfied until everyone on the planet is either homosexual, murdered for being American or Christian, or a terrorist.
Assumptions without a proof, you don't know me, you don't know what my ideals are, you can't debate things you don't know.

So I will reiterate what I said, you're not worth it. I know, it hurts knowing that you've gone so extreme that your opinion officially no longer matters to anyone in real life or the internet,
nobody cares? really? how comes the ''bring my ass back'' thread reached 8 pages then?the only thread about you i remind was your ''ask question'' one,and nobody cared.
but that's what you get for sucking your liberal professors and fathers cocks and letting them manipulate you into a sad ignorant shell of a paranoid outcast from the modern world.
again assumptions without a proof. this time i truly don't know where you r getting this shit from.
Say hello to Hitler for me in hell,
HEIL HITLER,some random Ameritard wants a piece of our asses.
you fascist
you don't know what fascim is.also fyi Hitler-Germany-Nazism is different from Mussolini-Italy-Fascism.
xenophobic piece of shit.
again, assumptions without a proof.it's costant in your posts eh?

I would like you to notice something;your posts are a mixture of insults and wrong assumptions;instead i was able to ''calmly'' debate with Chuck and settle our differences.Who isn't worthy debating now?

Beer

Lol. TIO, not trying to get at you or anything but I loved your comments about Nazi's not being fascist. :nonono: Of course Nazi's are fascist. Fascism Fascism is a totalitarian nationalist political ideology and mass movement that is concerned with notions of cultural decline or decadence, and which seeks to achieve a millenarian national rebirth by exalting the nation or race, as well as promoting cults of unity, strength and purity. Now you tell me Nazi's are not Fascist.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
there are 2 major differences between Nazism and Fascism.

Anthropological difference: Nazism includes racism.Fascism in its original form doesn't.Fascim was born in the 20s, racial laws were included in 1938,for 16 years out of 20, Fascism didn't include racism.Racism was included only to please Hitler as proof of the alliance.

Political difference:Nazism is totalitarian, controls everything of its people and had a statal police(Gestapo) that could work outside laws.Fascism instead is authoritarian by definition, it controls the majority of country's life, not everything,and it didn't have a secret police overcoming laws.Fascism failed to become totalitarian for the simple reason Mussolini had always to share his powers with the King.He was the premier, but not the supreme leader of the state.Hitler instead was premier and after Hindenburg death in 1932, president of the republic, he had the supreme charge of the German Republic.

I'm not saying Nazism and Fascism are completely different, Hitler himself admitted Mussolini was his example to follow, and copied a lot from him, but still there enough differences that can't allow you to say Nazism and Fascism are the same thing, they are similar at best.

the dark knight

no fuckin tiiiiiiiime sigh
Don't you just love how you're supposed to be able to tell when someone is being sarcastic on the internet? It makes no sense why I had said it because of the part about being Pwned, I'm not sure why I added that
spend enough time and you'll learn to tell when someone's sarcastic.
Oh I get it now, you're confused because I didn't give you the option as to whether you'd like to be blindfolded or not before you are plunged into the brimey deep of Davey Jones Locker. So would you like to be blindfolded before Flounder starts singing a song with a lobster and a giant octopus lady at your feet?
you're so gullible :)

I'm not going to bother quoting everything TDK said because its the same crap he's been screaming about for weeks.
thats because you CANT argue anything i say. did you even read my fuckin post? from what you said afterwards, looks like you didnt even read it. why dont you try reading and replying? i really dont feel like saying this shit again, ill just reply to the stuff i havent before..

1) TDK thinks because he reads whats in the staff room he knows all....what he doesn't know and most don't know is there are two staff rooms. One for all staff and one for the admins. A lot more gets talked about in there then in the staff room.
"what i dont know"? lol epic fail. i knew about the admins' office before you did :p

plus, i never said i knew more because i read whats in the staff...its a bit hard to explain. but when you dont interact or talk to few of the members regularly, there are some things that you will never get.

2) TDK and I have talked many times on MSN and with the way he views the world you'd think he'd welcome a dictatorship. He himself isn't that big on the way Canada & the US run there countries appeasing to the many people like allowing same sex marriages and what not so why the fuck would he care if this place was a dictatorship or not?
lol proof that you didnt read what i said. and wait, if you did, are you admitting it exists? nice. anyway, i was being sarcastic. and its funny that i was implying the same thing, you act like you're against dictatorship when completely agree with it now that you have e-power.

3) TDK keeps saying that he is trying to help prove people's innocence. What he keeps failing to understand for some bizzare reason is, its one thing to say "I know Dylan is innocent because I know who really did it" But if you then refuse to give a name, your not helping. By protecting the actual guilty party TDK, that makes you as guilty as that person....I'm begining to think it may have been you.
i'd rather be guilty than be a stupid judge who calls things based on trash circumstantial reasons. you're the ones who went wrong in the first place so you cant say what i did was wrong, do the right before tellin others to do it.

and i didnt help protecting anybody.....i just didnt tell you who it was for 2 reasons. do i need to bother saying them again?

4) TDK claims that Small Shows ban was Bullshit too....well where were you defending him? I never saw it? Small Show's ban was not bullshit though. Many staff members had requested Small Show to stop doing certain things that he had continually done over and over again. He would move from staff member to staff member. As one told him to stop he would start on the next. Until he was finally told to stop period. He still didn't He got banned. Thats all I'm going to say. As it is, I didn't owe this explination to anyone. But since you insist on claiming even his is bullshit I am showing you that it isn't.
i didnt bother defending him much cuz monk made it loud and clear that he will NOT be unbanned no matter what. and either way, i wasnt gonna defend him cuz there was no reason for his ban anyway....well, ofcourse there was. but i dont count "he's annoying" as a reason. are you going to lie to yourself now? go back to the threads in the lounge and see why monk banned him. i found him annoying too, but a perma ban wasn't really fair. you could give him infraction by infraction till he gets banned, over and over again. the way monk did it was bullshit...but at least he admitted it.

My comment of "why do people always assume its bullshit just cause he says so?" was directed at everyone who always jumps on the lets unban someone ban wagon. Did you know more then most? Yes. You also know that there was evidence tying Carlos to the accounts that got him banned. Was the evidence accurate, no. But don't come on here always saying we have no evidence when you damn well know we did.
there was no evidence tying carlo to the accounts. they were assumptions. ill quote your buddy chuck on this one: WHEN YOU ASSUME, YOU MAKE AN ASS OUT OF U AND ME.

and once again, you didnt read what i said. there is no accuracy in evidence, its either 100% or false.

Maybe if members just posted normally on the site as themselves and stopped acting like fucking blueberries spamming up the place under fake accounts maybe, just maybe they wouldn't be suspects later on when it happened again.
there's nothing you can do about it. live with it..

Again, we owe you nothing. You talk about all evidence is presented in court, well this isn't the court and the members of this forum are not the jury. The court is in the ban appeals. And all the evidence does get presented there. For better or for worse.
arent you the all time "fair guy"? and for the 121245th time, you didnt read what i said. go up and read again, why the fuck would it reach a ban appeal in the first place? :nonono:

I'm suprised you haven't started your campain demanding to know why Weebo was banned yet.
i honestly dunno any details about that, and i couldnt care less since you will never change. but from what i hear, he got a similar ban to the one smallshow got...

Not to dick ride the staff. But the staff isn't dumb there not going to ban a member like Carlos without having a damn good reason. There is always a reason for a ban on a member like that and just cause the staff doesn't want to tell people. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
well it happened, and you better believe it.

Yeah, there was more than that. Both instances alone wouldn't place the blame on him, but the instances together made us suspicious. If one had occurred and not the other, we wouldn't have said it was him.
keyword: suspicious.

question, would you have done the same if it was rell or soulpower? ban em by suspicion? i highly doubt it....

the only terrorist i see around is the one who corrupted il tuo deretano colmo di merda,alongside quella zoccola negra
roflll
OK sure, I admit I was wrong, but it's not like I denied it.
good boy...whats the score now? tdk 10-0 you

Also, TDK apparently told you that I kicked him out of the staff room because I told you about your ban. I didn't tell TDK why I kicked him out so you and him both were assuming, and assumed wrong. I kicked TDK out because he would come in the staff room and just bitch about whatever was going....no matter what it was...and say it was wrong. Now there's no problem with that, but he would never offer to help fix the situation. He would just come to the point of "you're wrong" over and over. Peepshow spoke up for you, he offered evidence as to why we were wrong, not just saying it. And guess what, when I saw what Peepshow had to say, I unbanned you....that's right...me. I did. Not anyone else. If I was so corrupted and just banned people because I didn't like them, I would have left you banned.
i didnt assume anything...and i didnt tell him anything. well, i did tell him i got kicked by someone..but if im not mistakin, i did tell him that the reason you think you did it was because i continuously "say you're wrong without saying anything to prove it". which is completely bullshit cuz it only happened once and for a reason. i said all i could about carlo's ban, read again. and the real reason you kicked me is that you couldnt handle me calling you guys out on everything wrong you do..which in 99% of time im right on. and i dont mind really, it got so boring in the end i wanted out myself.

oh, and didnt this guy said he wanted me out cuz im not a mod anymore? sounds like a different reason.

fact is,he got kicked 5 min after i posted in the ban appeal the bullcrap proofs, you and ws didn't want to tell me.if it wasn't for him i would have never known why i was unrightfully banned.
actually, i found out that bkb knew about your ban and the reason before I, myself did. so yea, you would've known.

This Guy

Look its the IWF's PMS. Our Aunt Flow TDK is here. Visits once a month and shoots off claiming he's better then us. Anyways, here we go yet again...

thats because you CANT argue anything i say. did you even read my fuckin post? from what you said afterwards, looks like you didnt even read it. why dont you try reading and replying? i really dont feel like saying this shit again, ill just reply to the stuff i havent before..

Why should I keep having to do this month after month? Your not going to see it my way, I'm not going to see it yours.

"what i dont know"? lol epic fail. i knew about the admins' office before you did :p

This just proves your a liar. How could you possible know about it before I did, please explain that one to me. Tell me exactly when you first learned about its existance?

plus, i never said i knew more because i read whats in the staff...its a bit hard to explain. but when you dont interact or talk to few of the members regularly, there are some things that you will never get.

If its too hard to explain, then its probably full of shit, just like the last quote. For someone who doesn't have time to be here you apparently spend a lot of time talking to everyone about it. But meh whatever.

lol proof that you didnt read what i said. and wait, if you did, are you admitting it exists? nice. anyway, i was being sarcastic. and its funny that i was implying the same thing, you act like you're against dictatorship when completely agree with it now that you have e-power.

Proof you don't read either though. Where did I admit it. All I said is I was suprised you were against a dictatorship. But then again, this isn't a democracy, if it was the members would vote for who becomes mod and admin and so on...last I checked they didn't.

i'd rather be guilty than be a stupid judge who calls things based on trash circumstantial reasons. you're the ones who went wrong in the first place so you cant say what i did was wrong, do the right before tellin others to do it.

So it was wrong for us to demand who did it when you said you knew because we didn't do the right thing, but it wasn't wrong for you to demand we do the right thing without doing the right thing and telling us who it was? Maybe you should take your own advice. The point is, by refusing to give the names, you protected someone who was spamming the forum. To me, that makes you just as guilty. Probably were protecting yourself for all we know. Makes you a co-cosperitor at the least.

and i didnt help protecting anybody.....i just didnt tell you who it was for 2 reasons. do i need to bother saying them again?

yeah maybe you should, becasue as I just said, from where I stand, that makes you a co-conspiritor and maybe you should be perm banned.

i didnt bother defending him much cuz monk made it loud and clear that he will NOT be unbanned no matter what. and either way, i wasnt gonna defend him cuz there was no reason for his ban anyway....well, ofcourse there was. but i dont count "he's annoying" as a reason. are you going to lie to yourself now? go back to the threads in the lounge and see why monk banned him. i found him annoying too, but a perma ban wasn't really fair. you could give him infraction by infraction till he gets banned, over and over again. the way monk did it was bullshit...but at least he admitted it.

where did I ever say that it wasn't because of that? I just said there was a reason and there was. And I don't think it was bullshit. He had been infracted, he had been warned. When someone still refuses to stop behaving in a manor that they have been warned about, you have no other recourse. Think of it as a job. Say your always late for work by 5 minutes. And your boss says, hey man, you got to get here on time. And you keep doing it, so he writes you up. And you keep doing it. Eventually you get fired.

there was no evidence tying carlo to the accounts. they were assumptions. ill quote your buddy chuck on this one: WHEN YOU ASSUME, YOU MAKE AN ASS OUT OF U AND ME.

that is no longer in arguement, though you obviously want it to be. But the point is, by demanding we lift his ban because you knew he was inocent without giving us the names of who you said "I know who did it" proves that you don't follow your own advice of doing the right thing before demanding the right thing be done.

and once again, you didnt read what i said. there is no accuracy in evidence, its either 100% or false.

so I guess then when cops have evidence of a motive and a top suspect in a murder charge arresting them and bringing them in for questioning is wrong and they should just let the guy possibly go out and kill more people. Thats just how life works man, deal with it. If more evidence proves the persons innocence they are set free with an apology. Thats what happened in Carlos case...course you withheld more evidence which kept him banned longer then he needed or should have been, so don't try to pin all the guilt of this on the staff. You just had to name names and this would have been over a lot sooner.

there's nothing you can do about it. live with it..

wanna bet?

arent you the all time "fair guy"? and for the 121245th time, you didnt read what i said. go up and read again, why the fuck would it reach a ban appeal in the first place? :nonono:

same reason if you were suspected of something you'd be hauled into the police station and questioned.

i honestly dunno any details about that, and i couldnt care less since you will never change. but from what i hear, he got a similar ban to the one smallshow got...

proving again how little you actually know. I'll spell it out for you...advertising another forum!!!! But thanks again for trying to make it seem like someone else got banned over bullshit reasons.

oh, and didnt this guy said he wanted me out cuz im not a mod anymore? sounds like a different reason.

what does that have to do with why Chuck kicked you out. I voiced my opinion because your not staff. I don't think any of the legends should have staff room accesss. Thats not a secret. There not staff.

Point is also your not right 99% of the time like you claim. All you did was bitch about something you didn't like in the staff room. Its true what Chuck said about your behaviour there, but I can't tell you why you were kicked out of there as I can't read his mind....but you & Carlos can keep believing that you can read our minds all you want.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
fuck-dammit!

durk night and pis' guy is some real hardcore nerdz...

they asses be'z messin' up wit' each othur'z geeds...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
i didnt assume anything...and i didnt tell him anything. well, i did tell him i got kicked by someone..but if im not mistakin, i did tell him that the reason you think you did it was because i continuously "say you're wrong without saying anything to prove it". which is completely bullshit cuz it only happened once and for a reason. i said all i could about carlo's ban, read again. and the real reason you kicked me is that you couldnt handle me calling you guys out on everything wrong you do..which in 99% of time im right on. and i dont mind really, it got so boring in the end i wanted out myself.

Yet Peepshow wasn't kicked out and he actually proved us wrong instead of just saying it. In my opinion getting proven wrong is worse than someone claiming you're wrong. You can doubt claims a lot easier than proof. So if I was going to be kicking people out because I couldn't handle being called out...I'd definitely start with the one doing it right.