Breaking News: WWE Suspends 10 Wrestlers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I agree with Phil, Edge really is the only one out of those guys that are valuable, because of his history with the company, it's all young newbies who want to look the best not veterans.

Reaction score
Ya. We really dont know who it is. But if it is people like orton and batista i think that will hurt and the media will straight up kill WWE. But WWE will come out on top again, find other big names, or wait for their big guys to get back into the fold. But right now, I think and hope it is developmental guys. Because if they tested in April, and I havent seen any major changes in anyone, then I dont think that it is going to be any of the top guys...

xtremebadass

I want to see Monty Brown benefit from WWE's misfortune and get the main event he really deserves.

Weebo

Reaction score
Oh when Bropwn comes back it is for sure he wiull be in the title picture. He was supposed to fight Lashley for the title at One Night Stand, but the stuff Vince wanted to do changed the plans. If you look at the One Night Stand poster it looks like Lashley on it but the right side of the face is Lashley and the left side of the face is Cor Von. Look at the nose that is the easiest way to notice it.

Weebo

Reaction score
the rumor that it is Batista, Masters, Funaki, Morrison. No other names have beeen flying around yet though.

Soulpower

Randy Orton... Steroid abuser. It just sounds right and you know it!

I remember hearing Kennedy admitted using roids on the Indys, but not in WWE...so he might be out of the water

Kennedy=Rafael Palmeiro. He was talking so much smack on national tv and all of a sudden he looks like a liar.

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
Dairydude
This is brilliant news for so many reasons
The WWE has lost alot of top guys here, and totally fucked themselves on plot lines for the immediate future. This means new people will get the push to the limelight that they have needed/earned and hopefuly we will see some fresh feuds come out of this

I agree its about time some of the undercard guys get a lil push besides the suspension is only 30 days how badly damaged could it be? My list i have now is:
Randy Orton
Charlie Haas
Edge
King Booker
Shane Helms
Simon Dean
Santino Marella
John Morrison
William Regal
Mr Kennedy
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Batista
Funaki

- Orton now may not get the title and if he does it it wont be for long or he will get it back after Cena "injures" him

- The same goes for Batista but the "injury" coming from Khali

- Regal wont be missed much, Coachman will stand in for him

- Booker will be "injuired" then come back to job to Triple H

- Masters, Funaki, Marella & Hass are all jobbers so who cares

- Edge is still injured so he will probably just take a little longer for his return

- Same for Helms

- Chavo is going to be written out now since Rey beat him

- CM Punk (Finally) will win the title from Morrison

- Kennedy being revealed as McMahon's son is just going to take a little longer

Big impact? Yeah, whatever 60 days isn't much... 3 to 4 live shows & a PPV... WWE will use this time to 1) hype a return to the roster or 2) hype a return match

Reaction score
Dude, where is your source? To my knowledge no names have been released and no names are known. Also, it is only 10 suspended and your list is bigger than 10. Just wait until the names are released, when and if they are ever. Sure there are names floating around. And we know that 10 people have been suspended. You dont know who, it could be, that baby guy for all we know that violated the Wellness Program. He wont be missed. Or it could be hornswaggle, he wont be missed. But just keep it on topic without names, and without names we have no idea how this will effect it. neither do we know, so until we have names. Your claims as to what is going to happen are void. But I guess, carry on...

dlw2711

Reaction score
WWE Fan Since 86 said:
My list i have now is:
Randy Orton
Charlie Haas
Edge
King Booker
Shane Helms
Simon Dean
Santino Marella
John Morrison
William Regal
Mr Kennedy
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Batista
Funaki
Since there are 14 people on that list and Umaga was also added here's how we cut that down.

15. Mike Bucci (Simon Dean) isn't on the active roster. He's just a writer now.

14. Adam Copeland (Edge) is injured and the suspension won't matter.

13. Gregory Shane Helms is also injured so the same goes for him.

12. Darren Matthews (William Regal) is the GM of RAW so he won't be in competition anyway.

11. John Hennigan (Morrison) is the ECW World Champion.
10.Chavo Guerrero Jr. is the Cruiserweight Champion.
9. Eddie Fatu (Umaga) is the Intercontinental Champion. Vince won't suspend any of them just like he wouldn't suspend Michael Hickenbottom (HBK) after the MSG Curtain Call since he was WWF Champion.

So the list is down to 8:
Randy Orton
Charlie Haas
King Booker
Santino Marella
Mr Kennedy
Chris Masters
Batista
Funaki
Umaga

Maybe the injured superstars will be suspended or maybe there are two more names. Only time will tell.

Reaction score
Hitman, these are just names that are floating around. No one has been suspended yet. So there is nothing really to worry about at this time. I hope we get a confirmed list of names before Nov 1. . .