• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Breaking News: WWE Suspends 10 Wrestlers

Beer Money Army

Well I dont like a few of them being suspended... But if WWE wants to be clean this is the best punishment to do.... It will put WWE out of the bad books and make the place a bit more drug-free. it will makethen get off the stuff....

xtremebadass

John Morrison, GOD DAMN! It's not that much of a susprise you see his abs like damn. Orton is a disappointment now. I laugh my balls off at Santino that's hilarious. Masters and Batista...obviously.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
Daily news adds one more name to the list of phamrey scandel...

The Daily News has added Eddie Fatu (Umaga) and Shoichi Funaki to their list of WWE wrestlers that were clients of Signature Pharmacy. You can see the updated Daily News article by clicking here. Thanks to everyone who sent that along.

so that makes it like 15/16? so im giong to go ahead and make a guess and say that its all the lower card names that are giong to get suspended

PeepShow

Lets just add the whole fucking list of pro wrestlers in the world. Just drop it till its all official. As weve seen in the past about everything in the world, it is proven that over 50% of the shit that the media reports is false and ends up being false, so lets just see how this plays out first......

Reaction score
Thank you MS is was getting freaking crazy. But anywho, this list is getting longer and longer, crazier and crazier. I am disappointed with a few, only a matter of time for others. I wonder how this will effect the WWE =/. Like everyone else, I will continue watching to find out lol.

xtremebadass

Santino on drugs I am laughin my balls off. Too bad for Morrison, Batista, and Kennedy, they all had stuff going for them, so did Orton more than all. Hopefully those guys didn't really take it.

Hitman

Reaction score
WWE Scandal: What We Do And Don't Know, Names, More

- At this point, no names have been confirmed to be suspended by WWE. Earlier today, WWE did confirm that 10 unnamed WWE superstars had been suspended. Late this afternoon, The New York Daily News revealed several WWE superstars' names that came up in the Albany, NY DA's investigation into Signature Pharmacy. Here are the names that The NY Daily News revealed:

Randy Orton, Charles Haas, Adam "Edge" Copeland, Robert "Booker" Huffman, Shane Helms, Mike "Simon Dean" Bucci, Anthony "Santino Marella" Carelli, John "Morrison" Hennigan, Darren "William Regal" Matthews, Ken "Kennedy" Anderson and Chavo Guerrero.

- Later this evening, ESPN named more superstars that were clients of Signature Pharmacy. The names ESPN revealed are:

Shoichi Funaki, Dave "Batista" Bautista, Chris "Masters" Mordetsky in addition to Edge, Morrison and Helms who were previously mentioned.

- Around 7PM this evening, The New York Daily News updated its article adding Eddie "Umaga" Fatu to the list of clients for Signature Pharmacy. SI.com also issued a detailed list of WWE superstars receiving shipments of drugs which you can read here on the site.

- So far, the WWE is refusing to list of suspended names but they have confirmed they issued the suspensions based on independent information received by the Albany DA. WWE is the first organization to reprimand its employees in the Signature Pharmacy scandal. Investigators say they expect numerous stars from Major League Baseball and The NFL to emerge soon as well.

It's obvious that this has rocked WWE to the core at a very bad time for the company as they prepare for the Congressional hearings. We will keep you up to date on any breaking information as soon as it becomes available.

Reaction score
LOL, you are probably right. They just got fucked media wise, but they will still have people watch it. As it is sports entertainment. And I dont give a fuck about steroids. Let them use em. lol, Just not in NFL and such. Its just a glorified soap opera. I dont want to see people that look like Jimmy Wang Yang all the time with the WHC...=/

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
^^

not really....(to JJdaBuckeye)

all the people with the expection of edge arent really that important to the WWE, its not like they are all huge draws...

and for the record it least they are doing something unlike TNA