Breaking News was Jack Swagger Arrested After SmackDown Taping! Video

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:lol1:

They haven't been high on Swagger for a long time. They finally push him, and this happens.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I can make any bet that he royally screwed up WM by doing this. Vince has to be pissed.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
He was arrested for speeding, DUI and possession of cannabis.

His push is over.

TMZ.com reported that Jake Hager aka Jack Swagger, was arrested last night after the TV tapings in Biloxi and charged with speeding, a DUI and possession of marijuana.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/20/wwe-star-jack-swagger-arrested-wwe-tv-taping-traffic-violations/

weed and dui? FUCK.

This fucks everything up, face ADR vs DZ for real.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
"Any WWE Talent, who is arrested, convicted or who admits to a violation of law relating to use, possession, purchase, sale or distribution of drugs will be in material breach of his/her contract with WWE and subject to immediate dismissal."

-Section 14 of the Wellness Policy. Doesn't mean he's gone though

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
HE SHOULD HAVE BE STRAIGHT EDGE! THOSE FAGS DO NOTHING WRONG!!!!!!! :pipebomb:

TheJoker

Jobber
Reaction score
It's been said to death since this news broke out but I can't help it..

WEED THE PEOPLE! :facepalm1:

Dammit if this costs him his push then I don't see how he's gonna make a comeback at all, I just hope he doesn't get released. This sure is disappointing for me being a Swagger fan since day one(Ok, when he took the ECW title off Matt Hardy but you get my point).

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
TheJoker said:
It's been said to death since this news broke out but I can't help it..

WEED THE PEOPLE! :facepalm1:

Dammit if this costs him his push then I don't see how he's gonna make a comeback at all, I just hope he doesn't get released. This sure is disappointing for me being a Swagger fan since day one(Ok, when he took the ECW title off Matt Hardy but you get my point).

Yep, i thought WWE did it perfect having him go away and come back a more strict conservative version of the all american american, but he fucked it up, no one else.

If this was TNA, he would still get pushed and they would try to use him to promote accepting what you do wrong and moving forward, but PG WWE will bury him, and neither one are wrong IMO.

TheJoker

Jobber
Reaction score
Aids Clitcommander Johnson said:
Yep, i thought WWE did it perfect having him go away and come back a more strict conservative version of the all american american, but he fucked it up, no one else.

If this was TNA, he would still get pushed and they would try to use him to promote accepting what you do wrong and moving forward, but PG WWE will bury him, and neither one are wrong IMO.

It has nothing to do with being PG and everything to do with protecting the talent though, the Wellness Policy was around around the time of Eddie's death I believe, two or three years just before they went PG.

But still, I think I read somewhere that Marijuana was just a strike so there's still hope that he'll continue with this push without being written off TV and getting canned or suspended.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
TheJoker said:
It has nothing to do with being PG and everything to do with protecting the talent though, the Wellness Policy was around around the time of Benoit's death I believe, a year or two just before they went PG.

But still, I think I read somewhere that Marijuana was just a strike so there's still hope that he'll continue with this push without being written off TV and getting canned or suspended.

I agree entirely with the first part, my bad. Publicity matters, and he is getting hits for his tea party talks in the actual media, so i have a feeling his consequences will either be enormous, or will be ignored until after WM (he isnt winning no matter what)

I hope weed is just one strike, but the DUI part is where i worry for him, look at what happened with Tensai before, killing the Tyson Kidd run. What i mean by that, is WWE doesnt move logically, and one case is nothing like the one before it.

Who knows what will happen, we just have to hope it works for WM, and we dont get stuck with Show ADR 3 (ADR finished it with the cross ambreaker, and that should be what we see every time they promo his submission skills)

TheJoker

Jobber
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
I agree entirely with the first part, my bad. Publicity matters, and he is getting hits for his tea party talks in the actual media, so i have a feeling his consequences will either be enormous, or will be ignored until after WM (he isnt winning no matter what)

I hope weed is just one strike, but the DUI part is where i worry for him, look at what happened with Tensai before, killing the Tyson Kidd run. What i mean by that, is WWE doesnt move logically, and one case is nothing like the one before it.

Who knows what will happen, we just have to hope it works for WM, and we dont get stuck with Show ADR 3 (ADR finished it with the cross ambreaker, and that should be what we see every time they promo his submission skills)

Last year Cameron got a DUI and she got busted for trying to protect herself by lying about where she worked and what did the WWE do again? It was either nothing or sending her home for a week or two.

Kaitlyn just recently got a DUI and it didn't kill her planned push when she went on to beat Eve for the Divas title.

Swagger is more valuable than both of them combined, scratch that, all the Divas combined(excluding AJ I guess) so I don't see how they would pull something big because of it, what happened with Tensai I guess was mainly because his character wasn't working at all and he was being showered with Albert chants, the fans were basically telling WWE to turn him into a joke character and unfortunately they did.