Breaking News was Jack Swagger Arrested After SmackDown Taping! Video

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
TheJoker said:
Last year Cameron got a DUI and she got busted for trying to protect herself by lying about where she worked and what did the WWE do again? It was either nothing or sending her home for a week or two.

Kaitlyn just recently got a DUI and it didn't kill her planned push when she went on to beat Eve for the Divas title.

Swagger is more valuable than both of them combined, scratch that, all the Divas combined(excluding AJ I guess) so I don't see how they would pull something big because of it, what happened with Tensai I guess was mainly because his character wasn't working at all and he was being showered with Albert chants, the fans were basically telling WWE to turn him into a joke character and unfortunately they did, the DUI just finally pulled the trigger I guess.

I totally agree, but in my opinion someone in swaggers position has a lot more to lose by being in the media lately, and having the dui/weed issues against him.

I want him to move foward for it, but the tensai deal was based on a remark (i think) he made, killing his run vs Kidd, who really was the one who lost out in the deal.

Like i said, i dont think any case is the same, unfortunately. I hope they let it be, but the divas mean shit and are entirely replaceable, while Swag has been built up to something like this, and only fucked himself over if that's what it comes down to.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
1.) Swagger won't be in trouble with the law. Fines, probation, ect
2.) Funny how everyone assumes this will affect booking. He will still job at Mania like he was going to all along
3.) Kids, when you are riding dirty don't A.) Speed B.) Be drunk. Swags was 0/2 unfortunately for him.