Breaking News was Jack Swagger Arrested After SmackDown Taping! Video

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
ThreeXBetterThanU said:
They could spin this, blame it on Ricardo Rodriguez. Make a scene where Ricardo is planning the stuff in his car.

~Three Said That~

I'd mark for that :dawg:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Reminds me of RVD in 2006. They finally give RVD a push to the world title and it takes him all of two weeks to screw it up by getting caught with marijuana. In Swagger's case, it took him all of two days.

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
Reminds me of RVD in 2006. They finally give RVD a push to the world title and it takes him all of two weeks to screw it up by getting caught with marijuana. In Swagger's case, it took him all of two days.

I bet Swagger became a Daniel Bryan. Wins Elimination Chamber= :yes: Speeds and gets caught with drugs= :no:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
The worst part about this is that this probably means no more Zeb :cry:

leojay

Champion
Reaction score

New official lyrics:

Smoke one two

AWWWW YEAH

Check this shit out

I got weed in the backseat/I smoke it all the time/Cause you know i get high/And i’ll show you that weed you smell is mine/Yeah, weed it grips you and it trips you/You question what is true/So consider me your teacher, cause i’ll smoke it all with you

Get out your weed

Get out all your weed

I’ll get high on some weed

On some weed

That weed was so expensive/I’m so damn high, i shouldn’t drive my car/Intoxication, all pot no medication/Always smoke it with no reason/During Wrestlemania season/Now you know of my obsession and have caught me in possesion

Of some weed

I’ll get some brand new weed

On some weed

That’s it, that’s it

Smoke all that weed

On some weed

That weed you smell is mine

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
leojay said:

New official lyrics:

Smoke one two

AWWWW YEAH

Check this shit out

I got weed in the backseat/I smoke it all the time/Cause you know i get high/And i’ll show you that weed you smell is mine/Yeah, weed it grips you and it trips you/You question what is true/So consider me your teacher, cause i’ll smoke it all with you

Get out your weed

Get out all your weed

On some weed

That weed was so expensive/I’m so damn high, i shouldn’t drive my car/Intoxication, all pot no medication/Always smoke it with no reason/During Wrestlemania season/Now you know of my obsession and have caught me in possesion

Of some weed

I’ll get some brand new weed

On some weed

That’s it, that’s it

Smoke all that weed

On some weed