Breaking News: Hogan and Bischoff to start a new Company?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
shit they got a better chance then tna to rival wwe imo... with hogan and bishoff and maybe they could bring in heymon or something... both hogan and bishoff have to have a shitload of contacts and stuff since they have been around for so long... as long as hulk doesnt try to wrestle in there it sounds cool...

phantomgerald

Wow Hogan said this before and I thought he was shitting, but if he's serious, then good. Add in Bischoff and I think they can go far.

Vandy316

Reaction score
nothing can be worse than WSX. I could probably make a company right now and it will have a better reaction

John

This is going to be very interesting to say the least. Eric Bischoff and hulk hogan??? WCW all over again. and yeh WSX = worst ever. i cant wait for hogan and Bischoff. will hogan book with bischoff?

Kaedon

Reaction score
I can't see any good coming from a Hogan owned promotion.

Hulk Hogan knows how to do 2 things, work a match, and promote. You put those two things together along with Bischoff, who, like him or not, changed the wrestling industry as we know it, and you have a recipe for success. As long as Hogan doesn't allow some fucking douchebags into his fed and doesn't give everyone creative control, he will be successful.

addo

Reaction score
this could also not only make WWE produce better shows because of the competition but maybe TNA will up there game so they dont go out of business, this could mean 3 good wrestling shows of week

C4

Another TNA?? NO.

The company is run by Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff, both are great creative minds and this can get very exciting! I mean TNA, WWE and Hogan/Bischoff this is totally fantastic news. It's been alot of months and Hogan has been collecting money from here and there, it's about time they do what they wanted to do for a longg time... rival Vince McMahon. They can be bigger than Vince no doubt about that, if they do everything right from Day1.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
thered only be 4 two hour shows a week, ECW only gets 1. (because it sucks ass)lol
Lol I know, unfortunate. But if TNA gets that two hour Knockouts promotion on saturdays, ECW was expanded to two hours, and then Hogan's promotion got two hour slots on Wednesdays and Sundays, WOO! Talk about wrestling heaven! XD

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Hulk Hogan knows how to do 2 things, work a match, and promote. You put those two things together along with Bischoff, who, like him or not, changed the wrestling industry as we know it, and you have a recipe for success. As long as Hogan doesn't allow some fucking douchebags into his fed and doesn't give everyone creative control, he will be successful.

Its Hogan himself I don't trust. I don't trust him not to thrust himself in the spotlight constantly along with Bischoff. I don't trust him to put out the kind of wrestling that I enjoy. And most of all when I read stuff like this;

Hogan and Bischoff have talked for more than a year about starting a company, contacting many former WWE and WCW stars from the 80s and 90s.

it makes me cringe.

I know that Hogan is one of the biggest stars in wrestling history. I know that Bischoff aided in revolutionizing wrestling. I also know though that these two especially were responsible for the downfall of WCW.

Bottom line is there are more reasons why this won't succeed than why it will succeed.

Montana

The only reason i dont see this being able to suceed, is the fact that most of the talented stars in the business are under contract. the old hot spot for free agents was ROH, but now they are mostly all signed to two year contracts.

But i'd love to see what Hogan and Bischoff can come up with. I think if they had the TNA Roster, they would be a contender against the wwe right now. Problem is, i just to see enough free agents to make their company big at this moment.

Great One

Yeah, I agree with Montana. I don't really see what they can do with what they have, but hopefully it will be decent and interesting to say the least.