Breaking News: Hogan and Bischoff to start a new Company?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
There's plenty of talent out there in the indy scene, but I can't see Hogan signing a lot of guys like that. I can see Hogan having more or less the same vision as Vince as to what a wrestler should look like.

Markz

Reaction score
Should be interesting, although it sounds TOO old-school, I bet you any amount of money the first show will have extremely high ratings.

MC Rae

Reaction score
Woah. This is big news. I'm in two minds about whether this will suceed or not, you've all pointed out the reasons really. Either way, I really, really want this to work out.

Hendrixxx

Reaction score
I wonder if this will epically fail like "wrestling society X". (Special Effects, nuff said).

There is so some great indy talent out there, maybe Hogan can scout some.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I wonder what this means for TNA if Hogan just uses his name for drawing power ? If they invest a lot of money and do this right then they could easily get WWE and TNA guys it's fucking Hulk Hogan the most popular wrestler in the world and Eric Bischoff aka the guy who's notorius for overpaying. Hogan's name could easily draw more then the usual TNA 1.1 audience giving incentive for the entire TNA roster to jump ship.

xtremebadass

We can all agree that Eric Bischoff and/or Hulk Hogan are much better bookers than Vince Russo.

Airfixx

Could Hogan truly resist the lur of a world title reign (or ten)?