Brand New Kayfabe Shirts on WWEShop.com

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
They've been doing it for the past little while now and yes, it comes across as pathetic.

They've pretty much been trying to suck up to us since last June, July.

Sent from my trusty HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
They've pretty much been trying to suck up to us since last June, July.

The problem here is the term "us". Implying that I, or you, or anyone else here on this site is a full fledged IWC member is dangerous. I honestly don't consider a lot of people here to be IWC material in the strictest sense. Most of us know wrestling, know what we like, and don't bitch and moan about things that are out of our control. To me, the lack of those things define the standard IWC person more than simply being on the internet and talking about wrestling.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The fact that wwe is using wrestling terms on their shirts shows how desperate they are.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
The fact that wwe is using wrestling terms on their shirts shows how desperate they are.

I think we all know how much of a TNA guy I am, so I'm going to be honest and play devil's advocate here for a moment. Anderson's "Wrestling is Real, People are Fake" shirt is just another example of this stupidity.

On the bright side, its nice to see WWE rip TNA off for a change.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
I'd buy the I'm so over shirt just cause it makes me think of Regal on ZTLIS. :lol:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I think we all know how much of a TNA guy I am, so I'm going to be honest and play devil's advocate here for a moment. Anderson's "Wrestling is Real, People are Fake" shirt is just another example of this stupidity.

On the bright side, its nice to see WWE rip TNA off for a change.

It's Mr. Anderson what do you expect.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It's Mr. Anderson what do you expect.

It's not like its his choice to put that on the shirt though, its the company's decision. At the end of the day, they have to realize this "insider" crap isn't a selling point and get on with it. I feel the same way about wrestlers referring to each other by their real names, its stupid, its pathetic and it needs to stop. A casual fan doesn't give a fuck what CM Punk's real name is, they just want to see him wrestle, talk shit to his opponents and walk around with the belt.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
"this is Phil Brooks taking to Paul Levesque" got the loudest pop of the night.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
"this is Phil Brooks taking to Paul Levesque" got the loudest pop of the night.

What show are you referring to? I don't recall that promo getting any kind of loud pop, certainly nowhere near as loud as whatever pop Cena probably got that night.

And no offense but its the way I see it. Insider talk doesn't mean shit to me and it shouldn't mean shit to anyone else who considers themselves a true fan of wrestling. We all got along fine without it before it was in existence, so we can all get along fine without it now. I even hate when companies use the term "dirt sheets". Its so fucking amateur its just pathetic.

The Viper

Reaction score
What show are you referring to? I don't recall that promo getting any kind of loud pop, certainly nowhere near as loud as whatever pop Cena probably got that night.

And no offense but its the way I see it. Insider talk doesn't mean shit to me and it shouldn't mean shit to anyone else who considers themselves a true fan of wrestling. We all got along fine without it before it was in existence, so we can all get along fine without it now. I even hate when companies use the term "dirt sheets". Its so fucking amateur its just pathetic.

That was I believe the contract signing before their match at Night of Champions.

I do hate Insider talk, though. Especially when they have their own section of merchandise on WWEShop.com

Sabretooth

Reaction score
What do you mean your sick of it. When were talking on this forum we use "heel" and "babyface". And I'm referring to the triple h and cm punk promo before their match at night of champions

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
That was I believe the contract signing before their match at Night of Champions.

I do hate Insider talk, though. Especially when they have their own section of merchandise on WWEShop.com

Even without thinking back to the show I can pretty much guarantee anything Cena did on it would have gotten a louder pop. Hell, if Kelly Kelly was wrestling that night (she would have still been Divas champ then) she probably got a louder pop than that.

ViperRKO said:
What do you mean your sick of it. When were talking on this forum we use "heel" and "babyface". And I'm referring to the triple h and cm punk promo before their match at night of champions

Using the term "heel" and "face" is something that has been done for years and is not the same as referring to wrestlers by their real name.

The Viper

Reaction score

A forum of random fans is much different than a multi-billion dollar wrestling company.

The Viper

Reaction score
Well yes :shifty:

Right, so there's a huge difference between us using those terms and the WWE using those terms.