Bradley beats Pacman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah in the rematch I see Pac just going ahead and looking for the kill out the gate. This is why I think boxers just need to look for knockout wins and not leave it to the cards cause of stuff like this.

Ryan

Reaction score
I heard about this decision and I don't watch boxing religiously, but it definitely peaked my interest since I'm pretty sure Pacquiao was the odds on favorite. I have no idea how the judges came to that decision after reading that not only did Pacquiao land more punches, but a higher percentage of punches that were more powerful and to the key areas of the body. I heard Bradley basically landed body shots the whole time and couldn't even back Pacquiao off. I really feel like the judges had some sort of ulterior motive here cause I know a few boxers and even they thought it was bullshit.

Killswitch

Reaction score
That night I run upstairs to brush my teeth, come back down and Manny looks like he just died. What the hell happened.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Mayweather is gone for over a year, you need something to stick between now and then.

Conspiracy theorists are abundant on this one.

Got_Swag

Reaction score
Mayweather is only gone for 3 months for jail and maybe a few more to get back into ring shape. He'll be fighting again within half a year.

Killswitch

Reaction score
la2lJ.jpg

JKdog

Reaction score
Pacquiao was robbed yeah; but it was nowhere near as bad as HBO made it out to be. I think Manny won 8-4 (116-112). I was alarmed at the decision but this isn't even the worst decision in boxing in the last two years. Watch Richard Abril vs. Brandon Rios and explain how Bam Bam got the nod. Then go and watch Paul Williams vs. Erisandsly Lara and try to explain how P-Will won that fight. Yes Manny was robbed but there is only this much fuss over it because of WHO he is. Let's say Bradley was robbed that night; do you think there would be a big scandal like there is now? Hell no.

As for Mayweather vs. Manny; how can anyone expect Manny to beat Floyd now? Floyd would box the ears off Pacquiao and it's abundantly clear to anyone who has a shred of boxing knowledge. Manny deserved to beat Tim; but did he look amazing? No. He can't fight effectively against someone who moves and makes it hard for him to keep up a sustained offence. Watch Manny vs. Marquez III and Manny vs. Morales I and then you'll see why he would lose to Mayweather. Yes they fight different to Floyd and styles make fights...but Mayweather would beat Manny by a wide UD.

Bottom line here is: Manny was robbed. There shouldn't be a rematch - Pacquiao should go on to face Marquez a 4th time before fighting Floyd next May. Bradley should move on to fight Randall Bailey OR Devon Alexander OR Amir Khan.