Bound For Glory

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fuzzy

Reaction score
is anyone else pumped about Roode bein' in the main event against Angle...finally tna is doing something right....
Roode gonna be new tna champion!!! about timetna push their own guys instead of another ex-wwe guys!
the other matches, doesn't really matter, as long as they do fuck this up, it's gonna turn out real good...

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I haven't watched much TNA this year, but I will say I am liking Roode's push and the new under dog aspect of his character. It's been done before but idk, somehow Roode is really pulling it off well, his little program with Angle has been good so far, I hope they don't fuck it up. I've seen World Champion in him since like 2004 tbh.

Reaction score
Well, if anyone gives a shit here's the final card for Bound For Glory tonight.

Falls Count Anywhere
Bully Ray vs. Mr. Anderson

I Quit Match
AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels

Knockouts Title Match
Winter(C) vs. Mickie James vs. Madison Rayne vs. Velvet Sky

Full Metal Mayhem
Jerry Lynn vs. RVD

TNA Tag Team Title Match
Mexican America(C) vs. Ink Inc.

TNA X Division Title Match
Austin Aries(C) vs. Brian Kendrick

No DQ Match (Sting wins Dixie Carter gets back control of TNA)
Sting vs. Hulk Hogan

TNA World Title Match
Kurt Angle(C) vs. Robert Roode

Expect a lot of overbooking and ref bumps.

nation

Reaction score
It was actually a pretty solid show. Split on the feeling of Roode winning. He just barely split from Beer Money. Styles/Daniels was a big disappointment but apparently it's on going. Aries vs. Kendrick should have been more back and forth, Crimson winning sucks but whatever, Velvet winning was probably the best decision as she is over as fuck, and Hogan vs. Sting wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but he can still go fuck himself.

Airfixx

Reaction score
It comes to something when you can't even rely on Sting/Hogan to be a massivley overbooked, run-in laden, clusterfuck, so-bad-it's-good car-crash of a match.

Massively dissapointed.

So you think they got cold feet on Roode or what?

TBH, as things rolled on, it felt to me like they'd picked the wrong guy anyway, but that sure is 'punishment' for fans becoming invested in a 4 month storyline.

My money is on Hardy being the next TNA champ.

Airfixx

Reaction score
LOL... All bets are off. ;o]

nation

Reaction score
Surely I'm not the only one very disappointed with the Styles/Daniels I quit match? Obviously the feud is on going but the match itself was sadly only decent.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Well the fact that they repeatedly have AJ parade round like some wannabe Abdullah The Butcher-lite sucks.... As did Daniels declaring he's gonna murder AJ on live TV.

Don't really like the fued tbh (feels like we been here before), so don't really feel let down.