Bound For Glory

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Apparently they're really going through with it. They're actually gonna wheel Hogan's crippled ass to the ring against Sting. I can't even come up with words to accurately describe how bad an idea this is. I would not be surprised at all if this match got minus five stars when it happened. Seriously unless the rest of the card consists of the first dragon gate six man from ROH, the First Ladder war and every combination of Misawa, Kawada, Kobashi and Taue match from the early 90s this show could go down in history as the worst show of all time.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I kinda feel like Hogan is trying to do his best Randy "The Ram" Robinson impression. Have you taken a good look at his face lately? Dude's bags under his eyes have bags. He looks terrible.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Airfixx

Reaction score
So given his concern about the posible damage Vince may do to his character if he went to WWE, rather than one fat payday and possibly the biggest match of his career, he'd rather sign up for another year of TNA; the big 'dangling carrot' being a ME against Hogan @ BFG (who will obviously make him look like a million bucks, right? :roll: )????

Sting = mug.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
LMFAO! Dixie Carter is the most incompetent fucking slut out there. Seriously, this bitch WAS one of those airheaded hoes in high school, right? She doesn't know shit about shit, and fuck her mother for not slapping the idiot out of her yet!!! Jesus Christ. And fuck Sting and Hogan for going through with this too! Terrible!

Reaction score
I honestly think Janice Carter had to have been doing some heavy drinking and drug use when she was pregnant with Dixie because you have to be a major fucktard to run a business and lose all this money and make some truly fucking atrocious decisions and still think you're doing good.

...god...

Reaction score
watching some old ECW shit then watching some of TNA is sucha sad dichotomy. Remember Dixie's "shoot" speech to the TNA wrestlers saying it's time to step it up blah blah blah. Listen to that, then go watch Paul Heyman deliver a speech to the old ECW guys, he turns fucking red and basically riles them all into a fucking frenzy like some Hitler-Nazi shit.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Sting/Hogan have no buisness headlining a PPV for TNA. I dont know what else they can possibly do to gain viewers. They are at a loss at this point imo. Look at all the talent they have ,both inside the ring and backstage, and yet somehow they cant put it all together and make it work. Sting, Kurt Angle, Hulk Hogan, RVD, all should be either at home enjoiying ther lives and taking a match or a short coulple month programs here and there with the WWE. Dont get me wrong ive been a TNA fan since almost the beginning I used to watch it on Fridays at like 4 or 5 in the afternoon on that Fox Sports channel or whatever the fuck it was on back in like 03 04. But its at the point now where I think its unfixable. And Its looking like their Wrestlemaina is going to consist of some fucking red raging homo like Crimson in the world title match, and Sting and Hogan which we all know wouldnt deliver in a TNA ring. Besides that theres no other programs which seem hot right now, which is understandable, but they need to start picking it up because right now theres nothing hot going on in TNA. The only way I honestly believe that they could ever compete with WWE at this point would be if John Cena somehow quit or some crazy shit went down and he went over there. Otherwise honestly TNA will never get to that next level.

Reaction score
There is a slight chance I might take the trip to Philly for BFG. I'll probably end up deciding on whether or not to go a few days before, as they're not gonna sell out or anything.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^ they're gonna throw this match on in PHiLLY?!?!!?

oooohhh shit.... I may just have to watch this match now.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Anyone know what this BFG series thing is all about? The winner gets the world title match at BFG if im not mistaken, but its gotten to the point where im really afraid theyre gonna use this to build Crimsons terrible ass up. If anything, the only good way thewy could go with this would be letting Roode win it and have him go on his own solo main event run, hes been around almost since the start and yet he hasnt even been in the main event picture ever. Hes always been one of my favs ever since Team Canada, and its sad to see him resttricted to Tag wrestling only.

fuzzy

Reaction score
whyis the guy Crimson undefeted? why are they investing in him so much, it's not like the crowd is going nuts when they hear his music or cheer him to victory in his matches.
It's clear to see that the 4 spots in the BFG series is gonna have this guy in it unless Joe goes nuts and takes him out of it. it was gonna nice to see devon in the 4th spot but he's out of it, would've be a nice change at least.
if anyone should be in the BFG title match, it should be that's beleiveable in beating Angle, crimson is not beleiveable at all!
and this thing with Hulk/sting, it's obvious that it's not gonna end at BFG no matter who wins the match, they should scrap this match it's not gonna be pretty.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Lol, i'd way rather them push Crimson than Gunner at least. Crimson's alright, just needs to work on stop doing that Cravate-knee strike combo so much. He had a decent promo and match against Kurt too last week.

And Hogan, Flair, Nash and those guys...lol. >_>

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Both Crimson and Gunner are fucking wastes. Its like TNA is trying to build their 'future' starts and they went and picked out two CAW lookin mother fuckers. Neither of them has shown me shit. Every single one of Crimsons matches has put me to sleep, and same with Gun. They had their future stars in guys like Joe, Roode, Kazarian, Lethal, etc. But they dropped the ball on every single one of these guys. And now, rather than salvaging what they can to make it right and get these guys back into the spotlight, they pull these glorified jobbers off of the street and try to slap a Goldberg style streak on one of them, who isnt nearly intimidating, its pathetic. Id love to watch TNA regularly but the shit is trash, and embarasing to watch at times.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^ exactly ...

those guys that were "Future stars/stars of the future" ... happen to be in their prime, NOW! (flexes muscle and points)

As annoying as it is to watch every wwe ppv knowing that cena/orton are gonna win/retain the wwe titles, at least wwe are pimping out their dudes and milking everything that they can from their dudes.
TNA's top creative dudes just have no clue... it's like, there's an idea(probably stupid) , then no exit plan out of said idea. The lack of common sense is just annoying.