BOTS V - Round 3 - Beatlemania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
No one has mentioned Ticket to Ride because that song is a BANGER
didn't even know that was them lol fsr thought that was The Band in my head

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Something was the one that didn't get picked...my bad

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
not my favorite song though, it's TOO catchy and that stupid keyboard fill after ride gets stuck in my head forever lol

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Ringo would want us to practice peace and love so let’s do that ok? No more Sabs bashing please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
To be fair, Ringo is the only Beatle I somewhat like because he seems the most down to earth non-preachy, I am better than the person. But as much as I couldn't care for the Beatles there is one band I out right hate and glad they haven't a round to themseleves.

Last edited:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I Saw Her Standing There is also a fucking gem. One of their earliest hits and such a good song to dance to about falling in love at first sight.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
To be fair, Ringo is the only Beatle I somewhat like because he seems the most down to earth non-preachy, I am better than the person. But as much as I couldn't care for the Beatles there is one band I out right hate and glad they haven't a round to themseleves.

Well George was very laid back too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: B01

Sabretooth

Reaction score
fwiw I'd personally say stuff like Hey Jude is more popular than here comes the sun (yes I know the latter has more spotify plays and is more over generally) but I am basing this opinion on youth having heard those songs in commercials etc more than Here Comes the Sun. I could be completely off base with this though!
I mean there’s a million ways to gauge a songs popularity and there’s no one definitive answer I guess lol. Here Comes the Sun is their most streamed song on Spotify which means one way or another more people have listened to it on that app than any other song. Obviously there’s many other factors though.

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Did anyone hear the WTF with Marc Maron and Rick Rubin? Rubin tells this story that Tom Petty told him when they were making the first Traveling Wilburys album.

“I have a funny story that Tom Petty told me. They were working on the Traveling Wilburys record and it was him, Bob Dylan, and George Harrison sitting together and working on a song,” Rubin recalled. “George got up to go to the bathroom or to step out the room to get a drink, and after he walked out Bob leaned over to Tom conspiratorially, seriously, not as a joke, and said, ‘You know, he was in the Beatles.’”

Dylan, of all people, starstruck...that's how you know the gravity of that band.