BOTS V - Round 3 - Beatlemania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean there’s a million ways to gauge a songs popularity and there’s no one definitive answer I guess lol. Here Comes the Sun is their most streamed song on Spotify which means one way or another more people have listened to it on that app than any other song. Obviously there’s many other factors though.
yeah end of the day just means a bunch of their songs have passed the test of time.

Reactions: Sabretooth

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
they are Just Four Guys.
this-is-how-many-guys-there-are-v0-8cdd4dkxbraa1.jpg

Remove one - its become something different.​
Without Ringo the Beatles are not as good, it's a hot take but also very true because John, George, and Paul all realized he was the glue and heart of the band, and the most respected between the three.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Also The White Album is honestly their best flowing album just because every piece works in conjunction with one another. Rubber Soul obviously is their most consistent album and the one that is best in one listen through but White Album is their truest selves.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
these are all What If questions end of day - not what was.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Listened to a bunch of Beatles this week before and after this round was created. I kind of always thought it but Magical Mystery Tour is their most underrated album, imo, for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: DammitC

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Without Ringo the Beatles are not as good, it's a hot take but also very true because John, George, and Paul all realized he was the glue and heart of the band, and the most respected between the three.
Usually anyone that disrespects Ringo as a drummer isn't a musician. He swings and it's his natural playing style, nothing forced. He might not be Bonham or Peart, but he's a lot better than most people think he is.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Usually anyone that disrespects Ringo as a drummer isn't a musician. He swings and it's his natural playing style, nothing forced. He might not be Bonham or Peart, but he's a lot better than most people think he is.
Fancy doesn’t equal good. Ringo always did exactly what he had to do. Made every song excellent with his simplistic yet beautiful drumming. The man is one of the most reliable musicians of all time.

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Fancy doesn’t equal good. Ringo always did exactly what he had to do. Made every song excellent with his simplistic yet beautiful drumming. The man is one of the most reliable musicians of all time.
Let's not get crazy.

I'm not sure where "fancy" came from, but there are physical cans and can'ts. Ringo is very good at what he does, but he literally can't do a lot of things behind the drums. Remember, he wasn't even the best drummer in the band...he actually may not be playing in the song.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
some impossible matchups too, love it

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Let's not get crazy.

I'm not sure where "fancy" came from, but there are physical cans and can'ts. Ringo is very good at what he does, but he literally can't do a lot of things behind the drums. Remember, he wasn't even the best drummer in the band...he actually may not be playing in the song.
What? That comment about him not being the best drummer in the band was a joke.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
this is very fair, he never really did much for me but I never thought he sucked or anything. idk I guess to me that's like 95% of drummers, you rarely notice them unless they are horrible or incredible

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
this is very fair, he never really did much for me but I never thought he sucked or anything. idk I guess to me that's like 95% of drummers, you rarely notice them unless they are horrible or incredible
They're there to keep time...if they JUST do that, then they're doing their jobs perfectly.