Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Yeah you’re not gonna have three town blockers and no cop in a game here people would call that broken.

And in my entire time playing I’ve only seen two games that didn’t have a town cop so it’s not like it never happens but it is so rare you’re not going to risk lynching the town cop unless you’re absolutely sure that they are scum and even then it’s it’s a really hard crapshoot.
thats odd actually. ive seen more games with no cop than with cop i think. specially the semi vanilla ones.

we use trackers/watchers more generally. anyway nobody claimed cop so far so jeff is still in the menu

all these vanilla claims r doing nothing but hurting town by making it easier for mafia to know who to shoot

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
And that already happened. That’s one of those two games I’m talking about but for real change something like that would have to happen consistently and regularly.

That being said I don’t want that to change. The one thing in Mafia that the town absolutely have to be able to trust is the cop. And I know you’re not gonna understand this because you’re the person I believe that faked the cop shot and this is the reason why so many people were mad at you about that.
that makes cops stronger because not only is it a cop, its also an innocent character now. makes cop a 2 roles in 1

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I’ve never seen a game solved by the setup btw. There’s a few consistencies in setups to ensure they’re not fucked like but there’s so much room for variation that you’re never just gonna solve it from the setup
then you agree asking ppl to claim is wacky and lazy?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
that makes cops stronger because not only is it a cop, its also an innocent character now. makes cop a 2 roles in 1

Pretty much. And we’re fine with that.

We don’t want to have second guises a cop shot. If someone says I copped so and so as mafia. We don’t have to play games. We know we got mafia.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
So doddsy hasnt voted, thats ok , im assuming timezome, so nai.

Sky has voted, smark poyser n me.
Ekko im guessing is still being a noodle
its day 2 already u can unignore my posts now and save urself some embarrasment mate

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
then you agree asking ppl to claim is wacky and lazy?

No. You still don’t seem to get it it’s not all or nothing.

You don’t hunt solely on claims nor do you ignore claims. You use claims and play.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i can hammer lethal if needed. waiting on him to come and post. he said hes sleeping. hes going nowhere

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
i can hammer lethal if needed. waiting on him to come and post. he said hes sleeping. hes going nowhere

Only if you think he’s scum.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
No. You still don’t seem to get it it’s not all or nothing.

You don’t hunt solely on claims nor do you ignore claims. You use claims and play.
its pretty bad is my point

u got a villager claim from doddsy junk lethal 2.0

what do u do now? see lol

instead we just made it easier for mafia to know who to shoot

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
its pretty bad is my point

u got a villager claim from doddsy junk lethal 2.0

what do u do now? see lol

instead we just made it easier for mafia to know who to shoot

We’ve played hundreds of games between here and WF and if it didn’t work, we’d agree, but it works.

Now this game is different than the usual fair. This game most likely only has two power roles, so in this game, claims probably won’t amount to anything.

If this game had 15 power role claims, like a usual game does, than weighing claims would be more fruitful.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
We’ve played hundreds of games between here and WF and if it didn’t work, we’d agree, but it works.

Now this game is different than the usual fair. This game most likely only has two power roles, so in this game, claims probably won’t amount to anything.

If this game had 15 power role claims, like a usual game does, than weighing claims would be more fruitful.
its the same outcome even with 15 power roles. im not gna argue how yall play. feel free to play however u like.

even in 15 power roles game the mafia knows which claims r fake which r not. we still tell them who to shoot and who to roleblcok when we claim. we make the game much easier for them at night. id prefer if we leave them guessing

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
lethal trying to get me to sell him that jeff lynch was comedy gold

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
its the same outcome even with 15 power roles. im not gna argue how yall play. feel free to play however u like.

even in 15 power roles game the mafia knows which claims r fake which r not. we still tell them who to shoot and who to roleblcok when we claim. we make the game much easier for them at night. id prefer if we leave them guessing

It’s not about mafia shooting. It’s about catching mafia.

Look I agree that mass claim in particular is stupid because it gives mafia way too much information but if you played really shit and it gets to the point where you have half a wagon on you then that’s on you bud you didn’t play well so now you gotta claim.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
It’s not about mafia shooting. It’s about catching mafia.

Look I agree that mass claim in particular is stupid because it gives mafia way too much information but if you played really shit and it gets to the point where you have half a wagon on you then that’s on you bud you didn’t play well so now you gotta claim.
well the claim technically shouldn't save that player is my point. if u played like sht u get lynched regardless of ur claim no?

if u want the wagon to move from u just start playing better its not impossible. using claims to get outta lynch is lazy