• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
For anyone that’s ever been in a scum pm with me, if someone voted me on day 1, page 1, I’d have ducked the thread for hours and chatted with my team about when I should go back in because a day 1 vote has no case on it.

No reason for me as mafia to respond to it.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
you're right, it isn't a unit of time.

nor is activity a measure of how towny someone is.

however you already read smark for being active.

then wasted time and posts discussing something you just called a waste of time.

bolstering your own activity.

has ekko been scum here yet?
yeah activity in itself isnt a measure of someone's towniness. town reads r flexible. its a magical concept that bypasses the limits of our reality comprehension. i for instance, wouldn't think i am townie, except my role says so. its super natural concept we mere mortals cannot grasp

big-brain-meme.gif

i have been scum but i am generally very inactive as one. i dont like playing mafia and i generally struggle with fake scum hunting / faking wolf reads. i do powerwolf heavily but get caught pretty soon after 2 mislynches, etc..

anyway smark is not a locked town read. i feel he has the potential to be the deep wolf in the town core. we will find out eventually. eitherway im not planning to lynch an active player day 1. we'll see by the end of today how the other player's activity shapes up

Showtime

because the way its looking like rn u will flip mafia

u shud have no reason to be worried about being lynched if u r town. we can easily move away

i smell scum panic here

im not worried about being lynched. im asking you to defend what im accusing you of which seems to stand out. your town reads are based on nothing and you basically town read the people on my wagon, which you can then backtrack when i flip town and call them scum.

All I said was sus vote is sus

Which wasn’t event a serious comment. But you weren’t the one to even follow up on it. Sky was.

Then you came back and said it was a wrap. I’m town; so I don’t think you read that reaction right.

smark i dont think you realize this, but you dont have to be honest when you post.
Very weird to ask for TFW when he's posted nothing of substance, don't you think?

i dont think it means much if he actually reads into activity.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
im not worried about being lynched. im asking you to defend what im accusing you of which seems to stand out. your town reads are based on nothing and you basically town read the people on my wagon, which you can then backtrack when i flip town and call them scum.

smark i dont think you realize this, but you dont have to be honest when you post.

i dont think it means much if he actually reads into activity.

Are you suggesting you can lie in mafia? Heaven forbid.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Very weird to ask for TFW when he's posted nothing of substance, don't you think?
not weird at all. i am not impressed by how TFW handled my slot after my first post.
saying they cant read me so they leave me is wack. they shud be attempting to find my alignment as town

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
see the problem with this is ur already talking about scenarios where u get lynched and flip town yada yada. those mean literally nothing to me. rn i have u as flip scum. try a different approach

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
i am starting to feel magic is more and more scum with how hes focusing his defense on his flip

hes a good player and is more than capable of walking outta this lynch, but the question becomes for how long

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
i am starting to feel magic is more and more scum with how hes focusing his defense on his flip

hes a good player and is more than capable of walking outta this lynch, but the question becomes for how long
That does feel like something a player lesser than him would do actually. The "actually I'm gonna flip town and you're gonna look bad" tactic feels weak

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
VOTE COUNT

Smark (1) - Showtime
Showtime (3) - Ekko, Smark, Sky

It takes SEVEN TO LYNCH

THERE ARE 24 HOURS REMAINING

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I will say Ekko is reminding me of the past game a little bit. He started out in that one trolling and then switched to being more serious. He's good at flooding the thread with a lot of content but his more later posts look more solid. Just something I noticed.

Marty McFourth

Doink felt pretty natural in his posts. Which is probably a good sign. I like when he's involved and sharing his thought process freely. Probably my only town lean at the moment.

Marty McFourth

Sky I'm not that good at reading but her effort to get stuff done does match how she usually plays I feel like.

I'm not really feeling a Magic vote at the moment. I've not seen anything all that concerning from him.

Marty McFourth

I'm honestly not reading anybody as scum right now I realise, but we're still missing a solid chunk of people so I'm not really worrying about it at the moment. Just trying to figure out some town reads.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Oh we've started.

I also lost my quotes for some reason but to be honest I can't be arsed going back for them.

Sky's magic vote was one of them, because it was not very excellent. In conjunction with that "lesser players" post a couple posts up from here I don't feel very good about Sky right now.

Ekko's brand of garb is pretty on par with what I expect from Ekko so I've no real issue there.

Magic's defence pretty par for the course so far as well so don't really see any issue with that so far either.

Smark's 'defensiveness' if I can really call it that is pretty consistent with town Smark.

TFW/Doink I don't really have anything to add one way or the other just yet.

Vote Sky

inb4 easy target