Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm like 5 seconds away from bed too so don't expect me back for a couple hours

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Oh we've started.

I also lost my quotes for some reason but to be honest I can't be arsed going back for them.

Sky's magic vote was one of them, because it was not very excellent. In conjunction with that "lesser players" post a couple posts up from here I don't feel very good about Sky right now.

Ekko's brand of garb is pretty on par with what I expect from Ekko so I've no real issue there.

Magic's defence pretty par for the course so far as well so don't really see any issue with that so far either.

Smark's 'defensiveness' if I can really call it that is pretty consistent with town Smark.

TFW/Doink I don't really have anything to add one way or the other just yet.

Vote Sky

inb4 easy target
Bad post. Not just because easy target but because he's very ambivalent on the main issue players right now

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
stick to magic guys

this is the way

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Oh we've started.

I also lost my quotes for some reason but to be honest I can't be arsed going back for them.

Sky's magic vote was one of them, because it was not very excellent. In conjunction with that "lesser players" post a couple posts up from here I don't feel very good about Sky right now.

Ekko's brand of garb is pretty on par with what I expect from Ekko so I've no real issue there.

Magic's defence pretty par for the course so far as well so don't really see any issue with that so far either.

Smark's 'defensiveness' if I can really call it that is pretty consistent with town Smark.

TFW/Doink I don't really have anything to add one way or the other just yet.

Vote Sky

inb4 easy target
i will deal with you later

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Does feel like a token appearance, sort of too scared to read anyone scum. Town players shouldn't be scared to read anyone scum
I can see why you'd think that, but I'm not going to make up reads if they are not there. Which is a fair I feel when a lot of players haven't posted yet. If anything I'd try to force something as scum or just vote Magic because who wouldn't love getting him out on Day 1?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im not sure where the town read of doink is coming from hmm. guy is null at best for me

Reactions: Doddsy and Poyser

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I can see why you'd think that, but I'm not going to make up reads if they are not there. Which is a fair I feel when a lot of players haven't posted yet. If anything I'd try to force something as scum or just vote Magic because who wouldn't love getting him out on Day 1?
On the other hand, aren't you just dragging out Day by not joining the vote?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I can see why you'd think that, but I'm not going to make up reads if they are not there. Which is a fair I feel when a lot of players haven't posted yet.
enough players posted for u to make decent scum reads. and if u think all active players are town the u shud be voting an inactive right noe pressuring them to come outta the shadows, but u arent doing that either soo

If anything I'd try to force something as scum or just vote Magic because who wouldn't love getting him out on Day 1?
his teammates kek

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I can't see how anyone could be this sure on Magic on Day 1, he's not exactly a player that reveals himself early.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
ur town reads dont feel genuine to me TFW. i dont see any thread progression to where u got to those reads