Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I do agree that Doddsy's entrance post did nothing for me.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
ur town reads dont feel genuine to me TFW. i dont see any thread progression to where u got to those reads
I mean I've only given Doink a town lean at the moment I'm pretty sure. Do you disagree with him being town? I have seen things about you and Sky that I associate with your town play but I'm not really good at reading you both.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
doddsy needs to be vigged
that vote on sky is lazy at best terrible at worst
Does feel like a handy place to park his vote, I would agree. Which he himself pointed out that he'd get sussed for I guess. So it's kinda shaky at best.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Rather we didn't already try directing a potential vig tho.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
enough players posted for u to make decent scum reads. and if u think all active players are town the u shud be voting an inactive right noe pressuring them to come outta the shadows, but u arent doing that either soo
I'm not a fan of making votes based on nothing, and I don't think it really 'pressures' them all that much.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'm not a fan of making votes based on nothing, and I don't think it really 'pressures' them all that much.
do u think mafia will spoon feed themselves to you in a silver platter xd
come with a tag in their back that says "hey i am mafia, lynch me!"

the lands of werewolf knows no mercy. its eat or be eaten. strike first or be rekt. ur not giving them any reason to post. they could very well be checking the thread then deciding not to post cuz why not

Showtime

Reaction score
someone might need to find a way to contact the players that signed up like 2 months ago lmao.

Showtime

Reaction score
Oh we've started.

I also lost my quotes for some reason but to be honest I can't be arsed going back for them.

Sky's magic vote was one of them, because it was not very excellent. In conjunction with that "lesser players" post a couple posts up from here I don't feel very good about Sky right now.

Ekko's brand of garb is pretty on par with what I expect from Ekko so I've no real issue there.

Magic's defence pretty par for the course so far as well so don't really see any issue with that so far either.

Smark's 'defensiveness' if I can really call it that is pretty consistent with town Smark.

TFW/Doink I don't really have anything to add one way or the other just yet.

Vote Sky

inb4 easy target

i like this from doddsy too. particularly the smark read.

Reactions: Poyser