Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:WOW

Does he acknowledge the change in opinion at all?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Two correct lynches though, things are looking good for us

Thinking Junk tomorrow, she's done nothing to make me think good
What changed from here sky?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
What changed from here sky?
Someone drew my attention to the flipped scum's hesitancy around Magic.

And you're probably going to ask about Junk so here's a difference to examine

Lethal1
Player List:
1) Poyser
2) Doddsy
3) Sky
4) Ekkologix
5) CraigPelton Canadian Dragon
6) Lethal Banks
7) Showtime
8) Jobber Doink
9) Junkette
10) Ace Blaine
11) The Fourth Wall
12) King Switch

I dislike that Junk has come in once, posted nothing of substance, and then dipped. Fits her scum MO.

Lethal2
Ekko > Junk

Ekko cos he's distracting and going against one of my top town reads. He's failed to provide a structured case as to why Jeff is scum. it's just "you are scum I know it" type of stuff. He's also dangerous to be kept alive as non-town as he can use his text bombs to distract and sway town from gauging anything about him.

Junk cos of the botch with the initial claim and the dipping. I've seen it too much from her and she didn't exactly stick around. Flipping her scum could give more detail on who she is teamed with (but none of her posts address anyone so it's just guess work).

Is willing to put null Ekko first over big red scumster Junk in between lives. He's not exactly shy to lay into Junk but priority has changed

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Hmmm thing with the magic read is lethal could have genuinely forgot he read magic town lmao. He didn’t include him as town in his V1 reads list either

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Mafia really becomes a bit of a chore when I’m just reading/talking in circles about people that aren’t here, and trying to base my reads of them around other people’s posts lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Lethal was interesting around blaine/junk. Like if either of those are his teammates he would probably bus them. He starts off red reading junk, but never votes her. He then tries to make blaine look bad but never really has him read or expresses interest in lynching

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Lethal was interesting around blaine/junk. Like if either of those are his teammates he would probably bus them. He starts off red reading junk, but never votes her. He then tries to make blaine look bad but never really has him read or expresses interest in lynching
fair point actually, not to toot my own horn but I'd say one thing I worked really hard on with Lethal when I do end up teaming with him is distance, distance, distance. So yeah, I may have expected him to turbo bus a teamate under pressure. did he vote anyone else than ekko that day since uve already gone back?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
that being said, throwing just enough shade but not voting could be considered distancing too if he didn't want to be too on the nose? idk

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
fair point actually, not to toot my own horn but I'd say one thing I worked really hard on with Lethal when I do end up teaming with him is distance, distance, distance. So yeah, I may have expected him to turbo bus a teamate under pressure. did he vote anyone else than ekko that day since uve already gone back?
Nah he didn’t. He talked about junk plenty, ISO’d blaine and poo-poo’d his claim (but never presented him as someone he wanted to lynch) and he had that back and forth with sky that we’ve both already posted about.

He just voted Ekko then unvoted and by the time he came back he was a goner. He did say (once he knew he was fucked) that skys vote on him was the worst lol or soemthing like that

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He could have just kept junk as scum because he knew he had her scum as V1, he always prioritised Ekko first over junk tho. Could be because he was buddying you tho idk

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He could have just kept junk as scum because he knew he had her scum as V1, he always prioritised Ekko first over junk tho. Could be because he was buddying you tho idk
i 100% got the feeling he was trying to persuade me emotionally to vote ekko with him , which is why i didn't bite whatsoever at the time lol, felt way too manipulative. he defo had junk as scum in life 1 so ya, they could be scum mates and he had no choice but to leave her on the red list as a high priority to not set off alarm bells. he just messed up on his other reads u caught him on lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I kinda wanna just get to a lynch now lol but I know we should wait for people to show up

I’m done on the reading front tho, think I could do with POE narrowing a bit before I do any more

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
just want to see how much time we got left but im fine with waiting a bit longer and taking our time. I think Junk is our safest bet here but I don't think it would hurt to get ekko and smark in here and ofc would be great if magic and doddsy would pop in too to give their current reads/direction