Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I’ll iso Sky and Doddsy in a sec. My gut says it’s Sky because of that lethal interaction I posted.

Doddsy is a worry because he’s not exactly been on the right side of anything so far. Although he did join me on lethal pretty quickly. Tho it was a fairly slam dunk case lol
I'll look back at sky too and see if I notice anything, though I can't say I'm very excellent at reading her.

Doddsy is annoying for that exact reason, on one end he's been against the grain which isnt great, somewhat tunneled his read on sky. on the flip side I've known him to be very blendy and agreeable as scum too and "independant thoughts" are generally good. but its doddsy and he;s a slimy little bitch so...ya lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I did think your point around sky and lethal's interactions, especially that weird read change my lethal, is very valid however . and I suppose flipping sky WOULD help with doddsy. i dont want to get too tied up in flipping ppl for that reason

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Hmmm looking at the last time magic posted (discounting the one where he told Jeff he would be around) it was actually after I said about voting blaine for a role related reason, so I guess he could have seen it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
At the very least it’s probably better not to rule him out based on that

Ugh

This game is so hard when there are 3 dead slots lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
In other news, magic really did have some good posts when he was here. He was wrong on Doink and it bothers me that he gave him such an easy town read but if I disregard that he’s been solid lol. I like that he said the same as me about Jeff and Ekko being town/town, and also provided some very good reasons for Ekko being town. Not sure I see the motivation of doing that if he’s scum really

This is also a pretty good town list if you disregard jobber doink. Not sure if this came before or after villager-gate tho. I think it was after which makes it slightly less impressive, but he had smark as town anyway.

Player List:
1) Poyser
2) Doddsy
3) Sky
4) Ekkologix
5) CraigPelton Canadian Dragon
6) Lethal Banks

8) Jobber Doink

9) Junkette
10 @Ace Blaine
12) King Switch

this is where im at jeff, i gotta keep reading tho. doink/doddsy are weaker town reads, but i still liked their initial play.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Unsurprisingly junks posts suck lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Blaine has literally nothing. Literally

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
These arent all in order but i just wanted to pull a few things of interest.
I mean that's what usually happens when an IRL day passes and the game progresses faster than I can catch up to. You've played with me a lot, you know this
an answer to lethal. tame
Definite minus points for Lethal for not noticing something that happens regularly and spinning it as a scummy thing to do
poyser pointed out this one earlier, again, tame-ish, not terrible but a bit of a loose reason
Vote Lethal2

Too many things come across as odd between lives
the first vote on lethal
Unvote
Vote Blaine

Fine, off Lethal's ass for now. This slot needs figuring out
followed us onto blaine with no issue (id say this is null?)
Fair fair

Unvote

I feel there are definitely too many villagers at this point
Hate the too many villagers point tbh, its sky and sometimes she says stuff like this, but i remember not liking it very much when i answered her why i thought it be the opposite.
Vote Lethal2

That was a brief detour but it did what it needed to
regets on lethal2 with the class with some extra text. (not worthy of town points imo, null still)
Ekko/Lethal not scum/scum
^ i havent gone back to her newer posts, but lets make sure she hasn't changed her tune on ekko since this post esp with lethal flipping scum.
Two mentions of his own opinions on Magic post-resurrection

"Wants to get a read on Magic" and doesn't expand further. We may have a live one
after I mentioned wanting to go after magic (pretty sure, please correct if wrong) and I think poyser had maintained some suspicion on magic at this point, too. could be some mud slinging/tilting attempt to hint us towards that directions?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Jeff as you have repped into a slot that’s pretty much at the top of poe, I’d like you to be first to tell me who you want to lynch today and why plz

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Would also like @Doddsy and @Sky to answer the same please if possible. I’m assuming Doddsy is gonna say Ekko but I want it in black and white.

I’ve kinda given up on @Junkette and @Showtime showing up but if you could give us well, anything, that would be swell

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
unvote

I actually don’t want magic to claim unless we are actually going to lynch him.
Just realised there’s (probably) one role left not outed and only 2 people left to claim as far as I remember. Obv if magic is scum then they already know but if he’s town then I’d like there to be some ambiguity