Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Actually I’m not sure if sky and Doddsy have claimed lmao. I was just assuming

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't see why they couldn't be
There’s been a couple of points floated. One being that for scum to have blocked me 2 nights in a row, they’d need to be paying attention. The other is that junk would have been way more excited to play if she’d drawn scum with magic

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Have you claimed sky? Only remind me if you have. If you haven’t then don’t claim

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
There’s been a couple of points floated. One being that for scum to have blocked me 2 nights in a row, they’d need to be paying attention. The other is that junk would have been way more excited to play if she’d drawn scum with magic
Who says Magic isn't paying attention? We only have his word in the thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff as you have repped into a slot that’s pretty much at the top of poe, I’d like you to be first to tell me who you want to lynch today and why plz
Gun to head, I'd go Junk. I felt Magic's play was still good early on with his reads and while he's obviously in poe there's at least play reason to read him town (which you've also mentioned today and I tend to agree with that logic). Bonus is we don't think magic/junk is aligned so if we're right on junk then we pretty much get to clear magic which would be aces. this is on top of Junk's posts being hot garbage of course

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh Doddsy hasn’t claimed either, good

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Alright well hopefully the doc is in poe, that would be nice and helpful.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Always a dangerous game to hunt on whether a user is "the type" to do something. Especially someone as good as Magic is
How long have you played with magic? Have you literally ever seen him do this?

I’m not saying he’s completely unaware of everything. But if he’s around and reading, he’d be posting.

It’s weird that you just wouldn’t concede that point and instead try to convince me to ignore it lol. Do you have actual reasons for thinking magic is scum or not?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
How long have you played with magic? Have you literally ever seen him do this?

I’m not saying he’s completely unaware of everything. But if he’s around and reading, he’d be posting.

It’s weird that you just wouldn’t concede that point and instead try to convince me to ignore it lol. Do you have actual reasons for thinking magic is scum or not?
I'm just making everyone consider everything

And I do have legit reasons, see: Lethal2's seeming inability to give a solid opinion on him

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm just making everyone consider everything

And I do have legit reasons, see: Lethal2's seeming inability to give a solid opinion on him
Did he give an opinion on him in his first life? He also didn’t give an opinion on blaine

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Did he give an opinion on him in his first life? He also didn’t give an opinion on blaine
That's more understandable given that Blaine hasn't produced any content to speak of.

Regarding Lethal's previous opinions...
I'm liking Magic as town.
And now that he knows Magic's alignment suddenly he's struggling to get a read.