Booking Wrestlemania 29

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
But will WWE allow Cena to lose to Taker because you know that can be the only outcome?

He's lost to Prince fucking Albert on Raw, he isn't above losing to a GOAT at Mania.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Lulz, for once I agree with Cork... WWE aren't stupid enough to let their 'poster boy' beat their most experienced and longest reigning superstar lose at the greatest stage of them.

Cena shouldn't of lost to Rock but they wouldn't make Taker lose at WM to Cena, unless Taker made it clear he wanted to lose.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
I think Cena would definitely lose to Undertaker. The thing about Cena vs. Undertaker, though, is that it'd be a big draw (as a clash of two huge names who've never really feuded) and it'd be a great match. There's times that I really hate watching Cena (mostly his promos), but I'm not doubting his ability when it comes to matches. I really believe Cena vs. Undertaker has the potential to be as good as one of the HBK matches.

I like Rock vs. Brock II for this Mania too. Both have limited shows to appear on, so it makes sense with their schedules for them to feud. It can be like HHH vs. Brock is right now, ie each of them appearing every couple of weeks and sharing show time. Plus, Rocky needs revenge for Summerslam 2002.

:rock:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I think Cena would definitely lose to Undertaker. The thing about Cena vs. Undertaker, though, is that it'd be a big draw (as a clash of two huge names who've never really feuded) and it'd be a great match. There's times that I really hate watching Cena (mostly his promos), but I'm not doubting his ability when it comes to matches. I really believe Cena vs. Undertaker has the potential to be as good as one of the HBK matches.

I like Rock vs. Brock II for this Mania too. Both have limited shows to appear on, so it makes sense with their schedules for them to feud. It can be like HHH vs. Brock is right now, ie each of them appearing every couple of weeks and sharing show time. Plus, Rocky needs revenge for Summerslam 2002.

:rock:

I don't know it is a toss up between what is worse a Cena match or a Cena promo for me but am not having another debate on him that has been done lol.

Not sure Rock really needs revenge on Brock especially when it has been ten years that is a bit like saying Austin needs revenge on Savio Vega. Besides Rock was on his way out and Brock was WWE's big raising star weather Rock levels the score or not has no bareing on his legecy. I am much more in favour of Brock vs. Taker.