Bo Dallas coming to Raw and who the fuck is Adam Rose?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Bo Dallas will either beat Big E for the IC Title or feud with the Wyatt Family.
Cena isn't done with Wyatt, and Dallas feuding with Big E again could be interesting, but if Bo wins by a fucking arm drag again, then fuck no.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Cena isn't done with Wyatt, and Dallas feuding with Big E again could be interesting, but if Bo wins by a fucking arm drag again, then fuck no.
He's using a Double Underhook DDT as a finish now, so no worries. And yeah, Bo beating Big E for the IC title would be quite ironic given that he was also the one who beat Big E for the NXT belt.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
He's using a Double Underhook DDT as a finish now, so no worries. And yeah, Bo beating Big E for the IC title would be quite ironic given that he was also the one who beat Big E for the NXT belt.
Exactly why I'd appreciate that feud again, but I feel as if Big E should go over this time around.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I can gurantee Bo Dallas will be a jobber and Adam Rose will be used as the danceing gimmick like Brodus had
Are you seriously that dumb? They're calling up Rose because of his age and time in developmental. With the recent change in his character. It serves no purpose to change it AGAIN.

Reaction score
Bo's character is perfect. It is a rip on Cena's character. He is delusional and thinks the crowd actually likes him despite how many boos he receives. I can;'t bolieve people haven't caught on to that. BACK TO THE BASEMENT WITH YOU.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Bo Dallas is a dumbo lol, Adam Rose is cool as fuck. As we all know these guys will be hot for a bit then job away the rest of their careers but right now this is gonna be cool with both of them around

Scott78

Jobber
Reaction score
Havnt watched much of nxt lately well since prob 3rd season. So watched last few episodes to see what been missing and now with ads for bo and adam rose.

Adam Rose gonna be one that will need to grow on me as i think he's a very good wrestler great entertainer getting crowd going but still annoyed me heck of a lot watching him.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler