Bo Dallas coming to Raw and who the fuck is Adam Rose?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wonder if Bo and Bray will tag soon?
Probably not soon, he will probably do his own thing for awhile and then they will acknowledge it a bit later I bet kinda like they never did a Brotherhood thing until later in Goldust's career (although the age gap is bigger in that case).
Who knows though the WWE likes to do crazy random things with the youngins nowadays it seems so quite possibly.

Lol tsk tskk looking like a crazy ass indian in his Drunk Driving mugshot.
950ef5b70c3c9be290153f57f2c27644.jpg

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
The I'm Possible thing was so cool. At first I was like wtf? Random advert not cut out of my dl of RAW then Bo appeared an I marked.

Brosnar

Jobber
Reaction score
I've only really been watching NXT religiously since Arrival, and I can instantly see that Bo Dallas is a great heel. He knows how to work the crowd, and get them riled up when they try to give him grief, so based on that, I feel he'll be much better prepared for his run on the main roster this time around.
Whilst he may not have the physical appearance to look menacing - like Brock Lesnar, let's say - he has the charisma to get over as a pretty good heel, so his "arrival" should be interesting.

As for Adam Rose - I was sold on his first entrance on NXT. I thought it was brilliant, and I was into the gimmick. However, I am concerned as to how far it can go on the main show. Unless they actually do have good plans for him, I just have the feel right now that the gimmick will wear thin and they will left him fade into the back.
His arrival might have something for Fandango, as I read somewhere that they're gimmicks would probably click with one another, and I agree with that.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Love how the fact that Bo is Bray's brother is a reason for him not to debut. Is there a limit? Anyway. If they can somehow transition his NXT gimmick into the main roster, it'll be perfect. And as for Rose, he has been in NXT/FCW forever now, this gimmick is pretty easy to click, and you're completely wrong on the entrance.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
You didn't know about WWE's one Rotunda limit?

:obama:

wk
Well, now that you mention it, BLFFL did call the streak ending so perhaps she knows more about WWE's backstage environment than any of us do, and thus she generously informed us of WWE's one Rotunda limit. Sorry for being a n00b :downer:

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Well, now that you mention it, BLFFL did call the streak ending so perhaps she knows more about WWE's backstage environment than any of us do, and thus she generously informed us of WWE's one Rotunda limit. Sorry for being a n00b :downer:

What can I say? BLFFL = Genius.

:bodallas:

wk

Reactions: Leo C

Dojo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
Hasn't Rose/Kruger been in development for 4 years? That's a long ass time, he is so more than ready. THe's a solid wrestler and the gimmick is great and could get some great merchandise, like Adam Rose glowsticks or Adam Rose rave ecstasy. The only problem, as with most NXT wrestlers, is the finishers. His finisher is the same as Kruger, and I like me a good lariato, but something different would be good.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Hasn't Rose/Kruger been in development for 4 years? That's a long ass time, he is so more than ready. THe's a solid wrestler and the gimmick is great and could get some great merchandise, like Adam Rose glowsticks or Adam Rose rave ecstasy. The only problem, as with most NXT wrestlers, is the finishers. His finisher is the same as Kruger, and I like me a good lariato, but something different would be good.
Same could be said about Rusev, been in developmental for 4 years. Only injuries is what affected him. Glad to see that him and Rose are getting callups. Rose needs his licensed theme song to say one thing, dear god the new one sucks. As for the finisher, I'll admit he needs something good. I feel like he could be good with a kick combo suplex-esque finisher.