Bo Dallas coming to Raw and who the fuck is Adam Rose?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dojo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
I was thinking Rose would be good with doing a Boma Ye similar to Shinsuke Nakamura, the Boma Ye is a running knee strike to a seated opponents head and when I see I think Rose could do good with that. As for the theme, World Goes Wild was so much catchier and better but the new one is growing on me.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I was thinking Rose would be good with doing a Boma Ye similar to Shinsuke Nakamura, the Boma Ye is a running knee strike to a seated opponents head and when I see I think Rose could do good with that. As for the theme, World Goes Wild was so much catchier and better but the new one is growing on me.
For all its worth, last week on NXT he used an Elbow Drop as a finish. And as far as the theme goes, I agree, the first one is superior, really hope they're able to get the rights for it by the time he debuts (if they are even able to).

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Adam Rose has been in development for 4 years? WTF how have WWE kept him for that long surley they would of saw soon enough he wasent what they wanted and released him but now there gonna debut him on the main roster no just no

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Adam Rose has been in development for 4 years? WTF how have WWE kept him for that long surley they would of saw soon enough he wasent what they wanted and released him but now there gonna debut him on the main roster no just no

Maybe there's a reason it's called "developmental"?

You know, because they take guys who aren't ready for the big time and "develop" them until they are...........

Just a guess on my part.

wk

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Maybe there's a reason it's called "developmental"?

You know, because they take guys who aren't ready for the big time and "develop" them until they are...........

Just a guess on my part.

wk
You're not making any sense at all Waco. Development is for guys to develop? Just stop. :facepalm1:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Love how the fact that Bo is Bray's brother is a reason for him not to debut. Is there a limit? Anyway. If they can somehow transition his NXT gimmick into the main roster, it'll be perfect. And as for Rose, he has been in NXT/FCW forever now, this gimmick is pretty easy to click, and you're completely wrong on the entrance.
They're brothers!? :rollins: Ok that gives him a slight boost in IMO :bodallas: Couldn't STAND him in NXT, but I'll wait to see how he's used on the main roster I guess. Him vs BNB seems logical lol.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
They're brothers!? :rollins: Ok that gives him a slight boost in IMO :bodallas: Couldn't STAND him in NXT, but I'll wait to see how he's used on the main roster I guess. Him vs BNB seems logical lol.
Except Bray got all the talent and charisma. Bo has horrid wrestling skill, and decent charisma.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
He seemed decent enough in NXT. Not outstanding, which is why I hated him as champ, but good enough.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Not getting this at all.

wk
He can't put on anything higher than a 2.5 star match on his part, he has to be carried by his opponent (Neville). He also can't make look moves good, along with a bad moveset.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
He can't put on anything higher than a 2.5 star match on his part, he has to be carried by his opponent (Neville). He also can't make look moves good, along with a bad moveset.

I guess we're going to have to agree to disagree here. While he's no uber-supreme worker, the work I've seen from him is above average for a guy with his experience.

wk

MinusMinun

Jobber
Reaction score
Bo Dallas will either beat Big E for the IC Title or feud with the Wyatt Family.