Blizzard messing with RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
Their best bet is to pack up and go 45 minutes up to Boston and have RAW at TD Garden and the plus side about that is they don't have to pack up after because Smackdown and Main Event are the next day.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Now I'm hearing WWE doesn't give a shit about the mayor of Hartford and want to hold the event anyway.

who knows

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I'm hearing that WWE will make an announcement shortly about it. But in all honesty, who was actually going to watch RAW anyway? I just wanted to see the crowds reaction to Reigns and that's it.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Vince does seem like the kind of person who would laugh at someone telling him he should cancel it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm hearing that WWE will make an announcement shortly about it. But in all honesty, who was actually going to watch RAW anyway? I just wanted to see the crowds reaction to Reigns and that's it.
Probably everyone was. RTWM gives us that sense of false hope and what not

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
lol, people thinking RAW isn't airing because of Roman and that it's a sign from god.
Nice try. Roman is god.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lol, people thinking RAW isn't airing because of Roman and that it's a sign from god.
Nice try. Roman is god.
People are really getting carried away with Reigns relation with the crowd. Everyone knew Philly was hell bent on burying him to flex their nut. We were all VERY impressed Philly crowd, trust us, but most WWE crowds are going to be pro-Reigns, or at the very least luke warm to him. We won't see him get that crowd treatment again, promise.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
People are really getting carried away with Reigns relation with the crowd. Everyone knew Philly was hell bent on burying him to flex their nut. We were all VERY impressed Philly crowd, trust us, but most WWE crowds are going to be pro-Reigns, or at the very least luke warm to him. We won't see him get that crowd treatment again, promise.
Honestly, they should have had Show and Kane eliminate Bryan at the end then with Reigns throwing them over. I'd actually be shocked if they wanted to see Show or Kane win it.
But I can already assume that most crowds will be pro-Reigns excluding Philly for now and maybe Chicago. If the Rumble were at the Staple Center, I think it would play out fine.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Honestly, they should have had Show and Kane eliminate Bryan at the end then with Reigns throwing them over. I'd actually be shocked if they wanted to see Show or Kane win it.
But I can already assume that most crowds will be pro-Reigns excluding Philly for now and maybe Chicago. If the Rumble were at the Staple Center, I think it would play out fine.

I think all those boos weren't really aimed at Reigns, at least not all of 'em, they were more of the crowd showing displeasure of Bryan eliminated in a pretty shitty fashion. That's how I look at it... I could be wrong, though.
I mean, Reigns winning isn't a problem for me, but how they handled Bryan last night is.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I think all those boos weren't really aimed at Reigns, at least not all of 'em, they were more of the crowd showing displeasure of Bryan eliminated in a pretty shitty fashion. That's how I look at it... I could be wrong, though.
I mean, Reigns winning isn't a problem for me, but how they handled Bryan last night is.
It was a bit of both, but mostly booing Reigns. After Bryan got eliminated they were certain that he was going to win, so they basically boo'ed for him and cheered for anyone else.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It isn't about DB nearly as much as last year. DB was part of the angst, but the boos are just directed toward Vince for shoving a perceived hand picked golden boy down throats.