Blink-182 New Song Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trav40

Reaction score
Who hates LogicalWMD

Yesterday on LogicalWMD's thread he made fun of my father. I then informed him that my father had recently died at an early age. He decided to say things like.

Your father's dead?...did you kill him.

Go fuck your dead dad. Or did you already do that and then he died.

I asked him to apologize for saying things like that, he then said he wasn't sorry. He said tons of his ancestors were in the Holocaust and had died. I told him that was a long time ago and my father just passed away a week ago. He said he still wasn't sorry. I hated to do it, but I had to say the same things about his relatives. Who thought that Logical stepped over the line? I personally do.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but you kind of started that fight. And I gotta admit your story does seem a little hard to believe (I'm not saying I don't believe it, I'm saying it's just no wonder that he doesn't trust you). So, yeah, maybe you shouldn't call people's mom's whores and call them smurfs and then expect them to tiptoe around your issues.

Then you apologize and act all nice and say you hope you don't hate each other, and he respectfully explains his situation without insulting you. But you decide to insult him MORE after that. The bottom line here is, treat people the way you want to be treated.

Trav40

Reaction score
Yeah, I apologized for that and I really am sorry for calling his mom a whore. But he still hasn't apologized for saying that I killled my father and I had sex with him.

Wrestling Station

Why fight through the net?

Make it a fest fight :D

No seriously, rather than making it a public issue with this thread, PM each other would be peaceful and better imo.

Trav40

Reaction score
Could a Mod close this thread please. I just wanted to make peace with Logical. I PM'ed him and asked if we could quit this fighting and he PM'ed me back this morning and said "FUCK YOU".

Great One

You realize no one cares, so stop quit bitching and shut the fuck up.

LogicalWMD

Reaction score
I owned you and now you want PITY. AWWW!!!

Yesterday on LogicalWMD's thread he made fun of my father. I then informed him that my father had recently died at an early age. He decided to say things like.

Your father's dead?...did you kill him.

Go fuck your dead dad. Or did you already do that and then he died.

I asked him to apologize for saying things like that, he then said he wasn't sorry. He said tons of his ancestors were in the Holocaust and had died. I told him that was a long time ago and my father just passed away a week ago. He said he still wasn't sorry. I hated to do it, but I had to say the same things about his relatives. Who thought that Logical stepped over the line? I personally do.

Go read how I owned Travette in HIAT, in a fight he picked by calling my mother a whore and me a smurf, with no warning or provocation. He thinks because I'm a newbie I'm easy pickings, them gets splattered, sulks and makes up a story about a dead father. Even if it's true, he should have been ready for the worst. I told him of the countless relatives I lost in the Armenian Holocaust. Should I use that to justify the kinds of blind attacks he's known for in here, after which he sulks like a child. When he finds a newbie stranger he thinks this is his chance, but when the stranger turns out to be a logical weapon of mass destrustion and destroys you in a hell in a thread? Travette wants his cake and to eat it too. And when he loses by getting owned from all directions, he makes up a sob story about a recently decesed father. Well my father is dead too. Do I use that in a WRESTLING FORUM? Hell, everyone dies, except Hulk Hogan, he's immortal. Shutup Travette, you snivelly GIRL.:banned2:

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Both of you two n00bs quit whining and shut up. This rant sucks and yes trav40 you did start the fight so you do take the consequences whether you like them or not. It is the internet people, god forbid what is next, the next time I hear somebody making fun of a family member on the internet I am going to hang myself. Both of you are n00bs here on the forum and I don't give if both of you leave this forum, neither do I give 2 rats asses whether trav or Logical WMD started the fight. Seriously though you are being 2 little sissies on an internet forum. Fighting on an internet forum is Blue just like you two guys.

EDIT- By the way trav40 shut up before you even post you homosexual bitch who started this piece of shit thread just like him

The Anigma

Reaction score
wow at this thread lol...

but seriously i agree with what wrestling station said...

Trav40

Reaction score
I am 14 years old. My father just died. I had to go to his funeral and listen to all of the nice things that everyone said about him. I miss him so much. I will always love him. I don't care if you lost your father. You are an adult, it is different for you. You spent more time with him. And you didn't even know you relatives in your stupid little Holocaust. I had to go to school and listen to the kids keep making fun of me. They said I was gay. I didn't care then because I knew it wasn't true. Hell, they were gay, everyone in the school knew it. Now I have to listen to them talk about my father and how he is dead. I just got suspended for kicking this kid's ass after he said bad things about my father. I have been suspended for a week and it pisses me off because they hit me first. They didn't get in trouble. You talk about people being stupid. Whoa, look at you, you are sayinig that Hulk Hogan never dies...how much do you want to bet that you mark out when you see Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair. Newsflash, I don't have a father and I am fourteen years old. I am going to school everyday and I have to hear everything about it from the other kids. But there is only one good thing that came out of this and it will be good in the long run. He had tons of money saved in case he died at work and he ended up dying at work. I now have 650,000 dollars American, not Jewish, asshole. I have more money than you. I have better looks than you and I am smarter than you and I could beat you at wrestling trivia. In school, I have a 3.9 GPA. My only class that I am not making an A in is Advanced Science and I have a 89.43. That is only .07 away from an A. How about that. Now go choke on your mom's cum and I hope your kid's die a slow painful death. You are a bad parent for going around and telling people that you are happy that their father is dead and you spend most of your time in this damn forum and you are an adult with responsibilities. What kind of job do you have. Are you even married. I want to have the answers here tonight, you asshole.

Trav40

Reaction score
Fuck you Lethal Weapon. Look who is calling who a nOOb. I got here only a month. Count it 1 MONTH after you got here, so quit calling me a nOOb and quit calling Logical a nOOb. I have no problem with anybody else here and I consider you to be nice people and I consider Logical to be a nice person, but I personally think he is a jackass.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Fuck you Lethal Weapon. Look who is calling who a nOOb. I got here only a month. Count it 1 MONTH after you got here, so quit calling me a nOOb and quit calling Logical a nOOb. I have no problem with anybody else here and I consider you to be nice people and I consider Logical to be a nice person, but I personally think he is a jackass.

Actually more like 6-7 when you think about the time that I was here before the breakdown of the site. Oh man the "Fuck You" comes out of trav40. Actually in your statement of I consider you to be nice people, it should be "I consider you guys to be nice people" or I consider you to be a nice person and n00b isn't with capital O's it is with 0's instead. Just lighten up on the grammar there. I don't give 2 rat's asses whether you are making A's or B's or F's or your mom's bed in the morning after you have been there all night. Well you must be in a cheap state because A's here are 93's and I am making all A's so does that make me better than you? no. But chill out and stop moaning in this pointless thread

This Guy

Lethal has only been here for a month longer then you because the server got reset and everyone had to sign back up. Only a few had there sign up date edited to there original. As for your personal war, I've said this before and it stands true. Regaurdless of if Logical's comments were right or wrong, I hate it when people start new threads just to get everyone to jump on the hate ban wagon. I said it once that I will neg rep anyone does, so guess what? Neg rep for you, and like Chuck said, if you didn't want him to possibly hit on sore topic for you, maybe you should have thought about what you said to him first. Do onto others man, its the Golden Rule for a reason.