Blink-182 New Song Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LogicalWMD

Reaction score
Oh, great, another one!

Both of you two n00bs quit whining and shut up. This rant sucks and yes trav40 you did start the fight so you do take the consequences whether you like them or not. It is the internet people, god forbid what is next, the next time I hear somebody making fun of a family member on the internet I am going to hang myself. Both of you are n00bs here on the forum and I don't give if both of you leave this forum, neither do I give 2 rats asses whether trav or Logical WMD started the fight. Seriously though you are being 2 little sissies on an internet forum. Fighting on an internet forum is Blue just like you two guys.

EDIT- By the way trav40 shut up before you even post you homosexual bitch who started this piece of shit thread just like him

Well, no Lethal Weapon, don't give us this "above the fray", "God's eye view", load of piety.

This kid started a smear match and walked into a trap of x-ray perception that nature betowed and experience honed. Now I could easily beam it on you. I AM A NN00b just as Trav? Sorry big man, you're not the judge. Review the transcript and see how he ranted and I calmly warned him and discouraged him.

Now you're out of line. If you're call me a smurf either you lack the literacy to understand the thread or you're just as much a cheapshotter as Trav. Who died and made you God, you sanctimonious prig? Why don't you admit what's really eating you? You can't write a post worth a damn compared to my worst ones so you compare me to Trav and join his ranks by dissing me.

TYVM. I enjoy writing these, though I'd prefer we argued about wrestling. Too bad you can't match me on that.

Trav40

Reaction score
This is Hell in a Thread. So FUCK YOU THIS GUY. This isn't against the rules of Hell In A Thread is it. Answer me now asshole. Don't neg rep me. Freedom of speech and freedom of Hell In A Thread.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
What the fuck? This is hell in a thread. ANYTHING ALLOWED EXCEPT RACIAL SLURS.

Blinded by Caps. Yes anything is allowed but you just made yourself look like a slutty little bitch by pouting and moaning and then picking on vet. members here when you could have sent a nice PM to Logicial WMD. We all know you are czwandtna as well as Travis Gerweck so that might warrant for an IP check or :poster_ban:

Trav40

Reaction score
Thank you finally Logical, I finally we can agree on something. I forgive you for what you said and I hope we can quit arguing and I will post an appropriate post in your thread. See ya.

This Guy

This is Hell in a Thread. So FUCK YOU THIS GUY. This isn't against the rules of Hell In A Thread is it. Answer me now asshole. Don't neg rep me. Freedom of speech and freedom of Hell In A Thread.

fuck me? dude, rep has nothing to do with rule violations. rep is, do I agree or disagree. And I disagree.... I also disagree with Logical for not being the bigger man in this and just ending it. Did I say I was going to give you an infraction no? Remember, as you said, its HIAT anything goes, so why are you so pissed about Logical taking advantage of that and making jokes about your father as you did his mother? Use your brain you piece of trash. Your never going to make it in life with an attitude like that.

Clark Miller

Reaction score
[video=youtube;JkoCkva-rBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkoCkva-rBc[/video]

This is supposed to be on their Fall LP, and I think it sounds great. Maybe a little mainstream, but they told the fans that they were going to do something
like this. I just hope there are a bunch of great songs on the LP. I do love that Both Tom and Mark sing in this song. They don't do that in most of their songs. And I love the Bass Drops between lyric segments.
As for the song I give it like 3 stars. It was a little AvA for me, and Iv'e always Hated AvA ever since hearing that Tom left to them for a bit. But that was a long time ago. And this is the Now. I think the Radio is gonna Dig it, the Fans are gonna Dig it, I think its gonna be a hit.

What do you guys think?