Bin Laden 'Murdered' By Omar Sheikh?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

This video has been viewed over a million times on YouTube. I just came across this and honestly, I'm shocked. :disgust:

It involves Benazir Bhutto (former two-time President of Pakistan and Prime Minister) and the lady who was assassinated two years ago. She stands among the likes of Nelson Mandela and Jimmy Carter and has won the United Nations Prize in the Field of Human Rights.

Just around a week before her death, she was involved in an interview. Here is a quick version of the video, the others involve the entire interview session:

[YT]jpsvaTIa7Kc[/YT]

So basically, how did she know Omar Shiekh? How did she know that he had murdered Osama Bin Laden? Is this comment the reason for her death?

What's your opinion? Is Osama Bin Laden really dead?

Is the whole Al-Qaeda thing a myth? Thoughts?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
So basically, how did she know Omar Shiekh? How did she know that he had murdered Osama Bin Laden?
you said it, former 2 times Pakistani President, she probably had better infos than we have. anyways who knows? politicians are liars almost by definition, newspapers are mostly crap.

Is this comment the reason for her death?
nah, Islamic foundamentalism is.
What's your opinion? Is Osama Bin Laden really dead?
we don't know enough about it. that's all.
Is the whole Al-Qaeda thing a myth? Thoughts?
nah, USA created them, it just backfired.

The Member

Reaction score
Me being a strict believer of the Illuminati, & how they orchestrate everything.

I believe Osama Bin Laden is just some fictional character created by them, and so is Al-Qaeda. Yes, they are terrorist, but the Islams & Middle Easterns are all peaceful people. Do the US honestly expect me to believe that these religeous people planned the death of so many American's, and this whole war was their idea? Seriously?

So it doesn't really matter if he's dead or not tbh.

Maybe I'm just another insane sceptic along with 3/4ths of the American's in this country I reside in, but the pieces not fitting just isn't convincing enough to make me believe the facade the US puts on.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Do the US honestly expect me to believe that these religeous people planned the death of so many American's, and this whole war was their idea? Seriously?
yea, it's pretty much well-known that religious people don't kill for any reason.
Crusades never happened, islamic kamikaze are a myth.

Wordlife

^you know you bring up a good point there. I believe it doesn't matter if Osama is dead or not. I like how you bring up how he could/is a fictional character. I do believe in that too. Yes he "ultimately fucked up the USA" by his acts of terrorism with the Taliban and Al-Qaeda and whatnot but I believe it doesn't matter. So she may be crazy, so he may be dead. All that matters is as if our country isn't in turmoil right now, and we are not.. so why should we care?

C4

Me being a strict believer of the Illuminati, & how they orchestrate everything.

I believe Osama Bin Laden is just some fictional character created by them, and so is Al-Qaeda. Yes, they are terrorist, but the Islams & Middle Easterns are all peaceful people. Do the US honestly expect me to believe that these religeous people planned the death of so many American's, and this whole war was their idea? Seriously?

And you call yourself American! :shocked:

I've honestly never heard this coming from an American and believe me, in real life and on the internet as well, I've come across a lot of Americans and all of them are Anti-Islamic and hate the Middle Easterns.

Good to know that you believe that the Middle Eastern's are peaceful people.

The Member

Reaction score
yea, it's pretty much well-known that religious people don't kill for any reason.
Crusades never happened, islamic kamikaze are a myth.

Okay I overlooked that, but still. At the end its your judgment on what you believe in. Like I said. I'm only 14, and I cant truely justify my beliefs, but as soon as I do, expect me to post it here. Crusades were satanic imo, and contradicting (for example) the Catholic Churches beliefs when it happened. Islamic Kamaikaze has happened, but how do we know that its the case now?

The Member

Reaction score
Good to know that you believe that the Middle Eastern's are peaceful people.

I do believe Middle Eastern's are peaceful people, but I also believe every country has its minority, or even majority of violent people. So this may seem contradicting, but yes, I do think there are malicous Middle Easterns, who want American's dead, but I'd bet that they act that way because of the lie created by Illuminati & eventually people start believing lies about themselves. Simlair to what happened with Sciene versus the Catholic Church.

The Church said Scientists believed (and practiced worshipping) in the devil, and as time went by, and the lie was advertised more, and more. Scientists started to believe it, and thought that is what Scientists do.

Simlair to the Al-Qaeda situation.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Okay I overlooked that, but still. At the end its your judgment on what you believe in. Like I said. I'm only 14, and I cant truely justify my beliefs, but as soon as I do, expect me to post it here. Crusades were satanic imo, and contradicting (for example) the Catholic Churches beliefs when it happened. Islamic Kamaikaze has happened, but how do we know that its the case now?

Crusades were not satanic, just a consequence of religious fanatism and economical interests all together. And the Catholic Church produced hundreds of documents to justify their ''right war'' opposed to the generic man's war, Satan's product.
Kamikaze are just another example i brought, as religious fanatism, since those are the ''peaceful people'' of the middle east. It was not referred to the Bhutto interview, but just again your claim.

C4

Something interesting I found on the internet:

List of confessions by Khalid Shiekh Mohammad:

All of these plots can also be referred to as 'Second Oplan Bojinka'.

* The February 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center in New York City
* A failed "shoe bomber" operation
* The October 2002 attack in Kuwait
* The nightclub bombing in Bali, Indonesia
* A plan for a "second wave" of attacks on major U.S. landmarks after the 9/11 attacks, including the Library Tower in Los Angeles, the Sears Tower in Chicago, the Plaza Bank Building in Seattle and the Empire State Building in New York
* Plots to attack oil tankers and U.S. naval ships in the Straits of Hormuz, the Straits of Gibraltar and in Singapore
* A plan to blow up the Panama Canal
* Plans to assassinate Jimmy Carter
* A plot to blow up suspension bridges in New York City
* A plan to destroy the Sears Tower in Chicago with burning fuel trucks
* Plans to "destroy" Heathrow Airport, Canary Wharf and Big Ben in London
* A planned attack on "many" nightclubs in Thailand
* A plot targeting the New York Stock Exchange and other U.S. financial targets
* A plan to destroy buildings in Eilat, Israel
* Plans to destroy U.S. embassies in Indonesia, Australia and Japan in 2002.
* Plots to destroy Israeli embassies in India, Azerbaijan, the Philippines and Australia
* Surveying and financing an attack on an Israeli El-Al flight from Bangkok
* Sending several "mujahideen" into Israel to survey "strategic targets" with the intention of attacking them
* The November 2002 suicide bombing of a hotel in Mombasa, Kenya
* The failed attempt to shoot down an Israeli passenger jet leaving Mombasa airport in Kenya
* Plans to attack U.S. targets in South Korea
* Providing financial support for a plan to attack U.S., British and Jewish targets in Turkey
* Surveillance of U.S. nuclear power plants in order to attack them
* A plot to attack NATO's headquarters in Europe
* Planning and surveillance in a 1995 plan (the "Bojinka Operation") to bomb 12 American passenger jets
* The planned assassination attempt against then-U.S. President Bill Clinton during a mid-1990s trip to the Philippines.
* "Shared responsibility" for a plot to kill Pope John Paul II
* Plans to assassinate Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf
* An attempt to attack a U.S. oil company in Sumatra, Indonesia, "owned by the Jewish former [U.S.] Secretary of State Henry Kissinger"
* The beheading of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl

Source: BBC

The Member

Reaction score
Crusades were not satanic, just a consequence of religious fanatism and economical interests all together. And the Catholic Church produced hundreds of documents to justify their ''right war'' opposed to the generic man's war, Satan's product.

This leads me back to my Illuminati beliefs. I do believe the Catholic Church is also apart of that. (I don't believe in the way Dan Brown illustrates the Illuminati although it does have some facts in it) The documents that the Catholic Church brang up doesn't really prove anything. Its just second hand information really.

Wordlife

dude C4 that list is so fucked up its not funny, thank god none of those have happened.... yet at least

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
This leads me back to my Illuminati beliefs. I do believe the Catholic Church is also apart of that. (I don't believe in the way Dan Brown illustrates the Illuminati although it does have some facts in it)
i'm actually part of them too, ranked as Komtur.
The documents that the Catholic Church brang up doesn't really prove anything. Its just second hand information really.

they just prove how Blue religious fanatism can be.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
LOL @ the Illuminati. Dude, every major war on Earth has been started by religion. The Middle East is one of the most violent regions on Earth, throughout the history of mankind.

The Illuminati is a dead belief. It's gone, past it's time. It doesn't exist anymore.

And who cares if Bin Laden is dead? Right now, he might as well be dead, because he's not made any appearances in years.