Bill and Doug Turn on TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Well...IMO TNA isnt horrible atm but still I've Read those spoilers and the 2 hour show looks horrible. Im not gonna go out and say that TNA totally blew it and they suck...But at the rate their at with this Rikishi shit....its not lookin too good...Judas Mesias is a very brightly shining light imo....I agree with a helllllll of alot of what Bill and Doug said in this vid....its not suprising that they have hard feelings towards TNA because their recent booking has been dumb,but then again theyve never had great booking....TNA will change it around soon so although we shouldnt expect alot out of TNA in the current future,but in the near future we'll see a good product dont worry..

gashface

Reaction score
Do you and everyone else have their heads up thier asses? Cleary you do. Did you at all hear them say that they turned on them and are done? No. They are pissed off at them b/c of 2 tapings and want TNA to change. They didnt turn on them. They still support the fucking product.

Yep, TNA is defiently paying B7D to bash thier product. Yep, you hit it right on the head....

:nonono: Moron

Yes of course I am completely moronic, says the person who didn't read the paragraph properly. I put if TNA has STOPPED paying them, this might be why they were turning on TNA. I also quoted from somebody else and had never considered the idea myself before.

I like or moreso liked TNA as much as any wrestling fan, however they've really dissapointed me lately and I'm so glad Bill and Doug got onto them.

PeepShow

O NO, Im really sorry. Will you please forgive me fellow TNAer :D

Anyways, on that one more time, I did like the video. It could send a message to TNA. I mean, they were subscribed to B&D not too long ago, but they took them off b/c of a video that didnt really have to do with wrestling and had quite a bit of profanity. Anyways, I just hope TNA still watches their vids and can see this, especially from 2 people who KNOW what they are talking about.

Reaction score
Why does anyone care about Bill and Doug in the first place? They have zero credibility, and have been known for the better part of a year as the biggest TNA sheep on the planet, until now I suppose. Don't know, don't care. The only youtube "shooters" who don't suck and don't present one sided views are Truthslayer, crazymike, and Steve Demarco. Everyone else can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.

PeepShow

No, crazymike is a moron. Truthslayer's 10 top matches are shit. Its like 8 ROH matches. No shit. I think we know that ROH has good wrestling. thats like telling us what the 10 worst matches of the yr and they are all WWE. No shit :D

the dark knight

^^crazymike can suck my dick now. all he does is complain about emos and its not funny anymore.

and you forgot about moralvirus....

edit- fuck you sheepshow, it was meant for flair for teh gold

gashface

Reaction score
I like truthslayer, I usually give Bill and Doug zero credability. But this was good, and I think the reason it was good was because they just completely turned their opinions around and it felt like they were speaking from the heart.

Reaction score
No, crazymike is a moron. Truthslayer's 10 top matches are shit. Its like 8 ROH matches. No shit. I think we know that ROH has good wrestling. thats like telling us what the 10 worst matches of the yr and they are all WWE. No shit :D

How is crazymike a moron? I'll admit his emo bashing gets old fast, but generally he's a fairly knowledgable guy IMO.

Truthslayer has 5 ROH in his top ten. Thats completely fair, you can't deny ROH has the most MOTYC per year more than any other promotion. He even included a BJPW match in there (Miyamoto vs. Sasaki, you have to see this match, one of the best deathmatches I've ever seen, if you like that kind of stuff), which I give him props for as well. TS has one of the most fair views on wrestling I've ever seen. You can criticize any other shooter on the site in some way, but he just says it like it is.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Seriously, these guys have proven, once again, that they dont know shit. They know a little bit, but they dont know it all.

PeepShow

O, I see, so when they praised TNA and talked good, they didnt know shit, but now that they said that TNA needs to step it up, they now know a little bit? Wow, you people call other people biased and sheep....:nonono:

Kaedon

Reaction score
They were praising TNA for being better than the WWE for having better "athletes". What they didn't get then and still dont get now is you can have all the workrate in the world and if the fans dont care about you (like the average wrestling fan DOESNT CARE about TNA) you are sunk.

And now, they still don't get it. YOU NEED NAMES to MAKE MONEY!! Kurt Angle, Christian Cage, Sting, The Dudley's, and The Steiners are all names. It's the best TNA can do at this moment. It's not great, but until they can make or bring in bigger stars, its what they need to do to get the AVERAGE fans attention.

TNA are no longer catering to their small niche fans which pisses off all niche fans in ever walk of life. Movies, music, books, TV, its all the same shit. Once you try to get bigger, your supposed hardcore fans turn on you.

PeepShow

I agree with everything you said there Kaedon, except that B&D said that TNA has better athletes. Thats not what they said. They said they have better rosters and that the product is far superior, which to me, it is.

Reaction score
They were praising TNA for being better than the WWE for having better "athletes". What they didn't get then and still dont get now is you can have all the workrate in the world and if the fans dont care about you (like the average wrestling fan DOESNT CARE about TNA) you are sunk.

And now, they still don't get it. YOU NEED NAMES to MAKE MONEY!! Kurt Angle, Christian Cage, Sting, The Dudley's, and The Steiners are all names. It's the best TNA can do at this moment. It's not great, but until they can make or bring in bigger stars, its what they need to do to get the AVERAGE fans attention.

TNA are no longer catering to their small niche fans which pisses off all niche fans in ever walk of life. Movies, music, books, TV, its all the same shit. Once you try to get bigger, your supposed hardcore fans turn on you.

Well, I agree with you to a degree. We still have to remember that is professional wrestling, which IMO should always come first. Storylines and mic work are second. I agree that TNA should try to expand as much as possible, but at the same time they can't sell out either.

thedeadite

Reaction score
Wait a minute, untill today I had never even heard of these guys let alone seen any of their videos, but people take them seriously? Really, it's 2 kids in their mom's living room complaining about their gripes with wrestling. There's nothing wrong with being let down by a promotion/show and stating it and why, but to think that there's any "credibility" to it is rediculous. Who cares what these guys say anyway, it's nothing the majority of "smark" fans havn't been thinking for a few months (or years) now.

Kaedon

Reaction score
THEY JUST SAID IN THIS VIDEO THEY HAVE BETTER ATHLETES!!!! ARE YOU DEAF!??

And what comes FIRST in professional wrestling is drawing money. You know how you draw money? You connect with as many people as possible. Now which is gonna connect to more people? Someone going to his kids school and fucking with him (which is a scary concept IMO) or an Ultimate X match? Do you think Austin/McMahon will go down in history as one of the most compelling feuds of all time becuase of the "spots" they did in the ring? Vince falling off the cage, Austin cracking Vince with a chair? Shit no. Its gonna down as one of the greatest of all time because of the poisitions Vince put Austin in and vice versa. Making him ref the match to give someone else his WWE title. A First Blood Match with Kane. The Foley program where it was all about trying to screw Austin like he did Bret. How about when Austin made Vince piss himself out of fear? Or Austin crashed the ring with various things, zamboni and a beer truck? Which is gonna be remembered?

That's longevity, by how much the majority of the fans remember you and what you did. The old TNA style that they used to have is like watching fireworks. It's pretty but it was fucking meaningless. Now they are TRYING (not too successfully) to add meaning and these fucks don't like it because they arent getting their 15 phase high spots that are COMPLETELY MEANINGLESS!!!