Bill and Doug Turn on TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gashface

Reaction score
After the Two hour impact show spoilers are out (This video doesn't particularly mention anything shocking) it's apparent TNA are not going to give us our amazing two hour show, they're not going to step up and they're not going to beat WWE. This was their chance, they've blown it by the sounds of it.. and deep down I always knew they would.

Bill and Doug have finally admitted TNA have problems and it could not be more needed, with the ammount of views they get - and from TNA wrestling, I'm hoping TNA will take notice. But Quite frankly if this two hour impact is as bad as it sounds, I might wash my hands of TNA for good.

Video:
[YT]JJ8wqgVGBto[/YT]

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ8wqgVGBto

PeepShow

Did you watch the Video? From the looks of it, you cleary didnt. They did not turn on TNA. Did you understand that? Obviously not. They mentioned in there a few times that they still supported them and think they are the best promotion out there. They are just mad at the 2 tapings that have happened so far. They didnt "turn" on TNA. They just told them to get there head out of thier asses.

And for what you said about washing your hands of TNA for good. Dude, its 2 tapings. Calm down. WWE has horride weeks every single week, but I dont rid them fro good. This sounds like an unrooly sheep to me ;)

gashface

Reaction score
I didn't mean literally turned on, but Bill and Doug have always had their head up TNA's ass and they finally saw that TNA are doing wrong. And just two bad shows? THIS IS TWO HOURS. This is what they've been waiting for and by the looks of it, they have totally wasted the oppurtunity.

It's alright saying oh wait, oh yeah.. sure I've only been waiting for the past two-three months for the two hour show which they have now royally fucked in the ass. We all know you'd support TNA till their death bed as long as it had Christian Cage.

PeepShow

Ummmm no, even if TNA didnt have Cage, they would still be running circles around WWE. Its not the fact that they have Cage that makes me like TNA more. Its the fact that they have a better show. I will admit, its like a roler coaster, up and down, up and down. But I would much rather have that, then be let down week after week after week

Montana

Didn't i say this would happen?? The reason why TNA put on a crap 2 hour show was because it was 1 week before Bound for GLory, or 10 days. The would either have a good show and hurt the ppv, or a bad show and hopefully better BFG buyrates.

Yes, Bill and Doug clearly did turn on TNA, basically bashing everything tna does, and what most of us have been saying for the past year or two about tna. Peep, you can't argue against this. Me personally thought this was of their best videos, not bc it bashed TNA, but because they actually spoke from the heart. You could tell they were sending a message totna, a loud one, when they said "get your head outta your asses" To me, that spoke volumes.

Remember when i said Tna doesn't need 2 hours, it needs to go live? I would assume Bill n Doug have to agree with me there, but they want unpredictably.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Oh the humanity; you have got to be kidding me. I don’t believe this, I won’t, Not until I see video evidence (oh wait I just did) this is like Batman turning on Robin, Spider-Man turning his back to the people, God; This is like Sponge Bob turning on Mr. Krabs.

I can’t believe Doug & Bill actually turned on TNA (or actually said negative things about TNA instead of being 100% Pro-TNA), Now I know for sure TNA is going down the tubes.

the dark knight

^^what tubes? but yea, i was surprised as well. didnt see this video coming cuz, well, TNA is not sucking more than the usual. they've been fuckin up for so bad for 3 months now but they kept defending it. but they did say that they were waiting for 2 hours...but all the points they made were accurate im getting a feeling that jeff jarret stopped paying them. BECAUSE, they were sooo happy when they 1st said that pacman jones was coming as if they were just saying what they have to do (reading from a note). and i think toothslayer mentioned that before..

montana my friend, i fully agree with you and you almost took the words right outta my keyboard. that post had rep all over it...

sheepshow, 'sup? tna doesnt suck right?

phantomgerald

I'm hoping TNA sit up and take notice of what they just said. When your two biggest fans admit you're not perfect, something has to be wrong. And just becasue they have a crappy two hour show doesn't neccesarily mean that BFG will be a success. In fact, I think it'll be the worst BFG so far.

Weebo

Reaction score
they did not really turn on TNA but they feel the same way me any my friends feel, that is TNA does not changes what they are currently doing that they will do under and then they will not have any good wrestling.

gashface

Reaction score
Are people suggesting Bill and Doug were being paid? I guess it's a possibility, but even if they did sure as hell TNA are going to regret stop paying them (if they were, which I doubt) Bill and Doug have a lot of rep, and hell they just tore TNA to shreads.

PeepShow

Didn't i say this would happen?? The reason why TNA put on a crap 2 hour show was because it was 1 week before Bound for GLory, or 10 days. The would either have a good show and hurt the ppv, or a bad show and hopefully better BFG buyrates.

Yes, Bill and Doug clearly did turn on TNA, basically bashing everything tna does, and what most of us have been saying for the past year or two about tna. Peep, you can't argue against this. Me personally thought this was of their best videos, not bc it bashed TNA, but because they actually spoke from the heart. You could tell they were sending a message totna, a loud one, when they said "get your head outta your asses" To me, that spoke volumes.

Remember when i said Tna doesn't need 2 hours, it needs to go live? I would assume Bill&Doug have to agree with me there, but they want unpredictably.

Do you and everyone else have their heads up thier asses? Cleary you do. Did you at all hear them say that they turned on them and are done? No. They are pissed off at them b/c of 2 tapings and want TNA to change. They didnt turn on them. They still support the fucking product.

Are people suggesting Bill and Doug were being paid? I guess it's a possibility, but even if they did sure as hell TNA are going to regret stop paying them (if they were, which I doubt) Bill and Doug have a lot of rep, and hell they just tore TNA to shreads.

Yep, TNA is defiently paying B7D to bash thier product. Yep, you hit it right on the head....

:nonono: Moron

the dark knight

^^please try to understand. the idea is that they were paid by TNA was on because they always seem to change their opinions on everything. when they get some $$$$, they bash the WWE and praise TNA no matter what. want proof? pacman jones when they 1st knew he would come. it was like they were doing exactly what tna was telling them to do an thats promote whatever.

maybe, if they were paid, they're sliced. thats why they're bashing now...as a warning.

Reaction score
Wow, I cant believe I just fucking heard those words come out of their mouthes. Awsome video, and defiantely the best one they've ever done because they actually ment it, it wasnt the usual "OMG WATCH TNA WWE SUCKS". To me, TNA has become nothing now, they were something different back in 2005, and that is when I became a loyal fan, but in 2007 they just went down the shitter. They stopped putting on good iMPACT! Episodes but then I said, "Hey at least their PPVs are awsome", and then they stopped putting on good PPVs. Lets be honest people, compare No Surrender to ANY TNA PPV in 2005, especially unbreakable. TNA used to be an alternative, something new and different, but it has become shit. They are pushing the wrong guys and their product is so WWEish I would think their would be a WWE logo on the bottom of my TV screen. The bottom line is, I used to be a huge TNA mark (my name used to be tnaiswrestilng) but after the past few monthes, I realised they were going down hill....and finally, Bill and Doug did too