Big surprise at house show, possible injury?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Suprised it wasn't on the last TakeOver if they wanted him to drop it, or atleast tv. Oh well, atleast now Finn can come up.

They wanted to protect his Demon persona, hence not dropping it at TO: Dallas.

Even though this seems like a last minute call-up, he could've appeared on the main roster with the NXT title, but oh well. It is what it is now.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't watch NXT and don't intend to (don't watch any wrestling outside of the 2001 spot ive been in for the past few months) but I don't get Joe being more than a transitional champ. Corbin is up and wasn't it those two feuding?

Roode or Aries have plenty of history with his fatass so maybe this is a chance for NXT to see former TNA stars take over? But why? Who is going to be the one Joe jobs to?
He's been awesome in this run Aids. In the beginning he wasn't that great but lately it has turned around big time. I'm aware you're a very busy man with important endeavors but if you could you should definitely check out his match vs Ciampa, it's around 8 minutes and purely great.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Well that was unexpected but like the spontaneity of these house shows Keep it up WWE. We all know what this means though right?...
gKkp5xDv.jpg

...Debut either this Monday, Payback or Raw after Payback. I can't wait!

Krendall

The Showoff
Reaction score
Also, WWE made more money last year, than in any other year of their existence.
Source? Also, was the amount adjusted for inflation? Finally, are we talking money taken in or actual profit?

They may not be popular amongst fans and outsiders, but they are making loads of money.
Um, fans and outsiders covers pretty much everybody, so if they're not popular, how are they making all this money?

It's not like it's gonna air on the network or something
They are airing the match on NXT. Cameras were present at the house show
If @Tsar is right, they will be airing the match, which is good.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Source? Also, was the amount adjusted for inflation? Finally, are we talking money taken in or actual profit?
Total Revenue in-take.

Source: WWE's 4th quarter investor calls. Which, unless they're committing fraud, will be almost 100% true.

Um, fans and outsiders covers pretty much everybody, so if they're not popular, how are they making all this money?
That those people are still buying their stuff. The network, the PPVs, the merchandise etc. etc. They bash the promotion and claim it's horrible but poured in more money than ever, last year.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well that was unexpected but like the spontaneity of these house shows Keep it up WWE. We all know what this means though right?...
gKkp5xDv.jpg

...Debut either this Monday, Payback or Raw after Payback. I can't wait!

I reckon BC officially forms either at Payback or on post-Payback Raw episode. They could do it this Monday, too, but I guess we'll see.

Last edited:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Finn has a message... He will see us on Monday! :balor:

Last edited:

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
Finn has a message... He will see us on Monday! :balor:

I doubt that's legit, they're just trying to bait everyone into watching Raw and tbh, I'd prefer him having his debut at Payback, turning on AJ and joining Gallows and Anderson to create the long-awaited Balor Club (they've been selling those shirts forever, that's what I mean with "long-awaited"). It's also just a bigger deal when someone makes an impact on PPV.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I doubt that's legit, they're just trying to bait everyone into watching Raw and tbh, I'd prefer him having his debut at Payback, turning on AJ and joining Gallows and Anderson to create the long-awaited Balor Club (they've been selling those shirts forever, that's what I mean with "long-awaited"). It's also just a bigger deal when someone makes an impact on PPV.

I couldn't agree more. I, too, think they're going to hold off on Bálor Club at least till Sunday/post-Payback Raw episode.

Having Bálor appear this Monday night on Raw would kinda give away too much. They should keep teasing AJ's alliance with Gallows and Anderson just a little more and then come Payback time... Swerve! They screw over Styles and join forces with Bálor.

Or, they decide not to go that route and come up with something better. We'll see.

Last edited: