Big Daddy V/Viscera Dead at 43

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I though his Big Daddy V gimmick was the highest point of his career as it seem wwe was using him as conter at one point for the ECW Title and even the World Title. He was really go at being him to donamer people in his pact, sadly wwe drop ball on Big Daddy V and was the cut by wwe :(. Anyway RIP Nelson Frazier Jr. very underrated wrestler not used at all good until his Big Daddy V gimmick and wwe drop the ball on it. RIP.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
R.I.P. Not surprised he died.

Fun Fact: If Mabel had won the WWF Title at Summerslam 1995 (as originally planned before the Kliq politicked and got Diesel to keep the strap), he'd still to this day be the youngest WWE Champion and world champion in general ever.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

Fun Fact: If Mabel had won the WWF Title at Summerslam 1995 (as originally planned before the Kliq politicked and got Diesel to keep the strap), he'd still to this day be the youngest WWE Champion and world champion in general ever.
How old would he have been?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

He did not win it b/c he try to hurt Diesel or something back then his early day he reportly injury a lot of people b/c he was not save when he was young. I watch some of his olds matchest and I can see why that did not put belt on him he clearly not ready at that time to be champion. But by the time he got Big Daddy V he was a HELL a lot better and should have won ales the ECW Champion even if it was for month.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
he did not win b/c he try to hurt Diesel or something back his early day he reportly injury people b/c he was not save when he was young. I some his olds match and I can see why that did not put belt on him he clearly not ready at that time to be champion. But by the time he got Big Daddy V he was a HELL a lot better and should have won ales the ECW Champion even if it was for month.

That may be true as well. I do recall Nash saying that he stopped Mabel form being fired for nearly injuring him with some sort of splash that WWF officials specifically told him not to do anymore. But let's be honest - he wasn't gonna win the title regardless. Of all the other things that the Kliq got their way, it's pretty clear they would have easily kept Mabel from getting the title if they wanted to.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
That may be true as well. I do recall Nash saying that he stopped Mabel form being fired for nearly injuring him with some sort of splash that WWF officials specifically told him not to do anymore. But let's be honest - he wasn't gonna win the title regardless. Of all the other things that the Kliq got their way, it's pretty clear they would have easily kept Mabel from getting the title if they wanted to.

Not if Bret have anything to said about it. Or vince.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Not if Bret have anything to said about it. Or vince.

Well, the Kliq proved that they could change Vince's mind more often than not and get their own way. That's what politcking is. It didn't hurt that the mid-90's WWF wasn't exactly the most prosperous era in the company's history (the exact opposite, actually... some refer to it as the dark ages of the WWF for a reason) and since three of the company's biggest stars at the time (Michaels, Diesel, Razor Ramon) comprised of 3/5 of the group, it's easy to see why it wouldn't be hard for them to get Vince to do most things the way they wanted them done. What was he going to do? Punish them? Fire them? It still frustrates many stars to this day what Vince let them (and especially Shawn Michaels, his rumored homosexual relationship with him notwithstanding) get away with.

And what about Bret? He's a victim of the politics himself. Both when Hulk Hogan refused to job to him in 1993 as well as when Michaels was supposed to drop the world title back to him at Wrestlemania 13, but refused.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
R.I.P, sad day. Never liked him as a wrestler but im sure he was a good guy.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
I always thought that his best work was as Viscera, the World's Largest Love Machine. Imagine him and Sexual Chocolate Mark Henry as a tag team. They would have been over huge since separately they were over in those gimmicks

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Read this from twitter today so sad I remember him as Viscera when he was in the ministry he apprentely died of a heart attack I can imagine all that weight he was carrying got him in the end. RIP Viscera