Big Ball O' Bullshit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
If yes, then open your window, smell the air outside and realise that there is life out there. Yes, there's life outside where people actually hang out, get wasted and have fun.

It's sad and disgusting to see what has happened to this forum. When I joined back in 2004 (I think?), the place was filled with intelligent wrestling fans who just wanted to debate about the week in wrestling. They are knowledgeable and can hold a debate.

Now, the forum is filled with attention whores, some who don't even watch wrestling anymore, and are so devoid of something called a social life that they actually feel a sense of satisfaction when somebody replies to their post.

If you're offended by this post, then yes, I'm talking about you, fuckface. Now go cry to your mum.

nuff said

seX-Power

Why would people who go online to debate about wrestling have better social lives than the attention whores? You're just a hypocrite who felt the need to get involved so you could act like a rebel.

phantomgerald

Why would people who go online to debate about wrestling have better social lives than the attention whores? You're just a hypocrite who felt the need to get involved so you could act like a rebel.

I go to an online wrestling forum to talk about wrestling because I love the sports/show known as professional wrestling but nobody else in my life share the same passion as me. Hence, I come to a forum where people who share the same passion can debate about topics that we are all interested in.

What are you here for?

King Of Kings

Reaction score
So agree with this i came here yesterday for the first time in a very long time to talk wrestling and when you click new posts most of it was some random drama crap. Atleast its good to know theres still some wrestling fans here i could talk to. All those people that said they are leaving let them leave and if they make new accounts to start crap if i was a admin i would just ban them.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I was meaning the part where you said she/he didn't deserve to be banned.

this.

I didn't know Jizzmop hardly. All I knew was they lied about who they were and led one of the members here on about a possible relationship and Monkeystyle exposed them. Yeah that's a really quality member right there.

seX-Power

I go to an online wrestling forum to talk about wrestling because I love the sports/show known as professional wrestling but nobody else in my life share the same passion as me. Hence, I come to a forum where people who share the same passion can debate about topics that we are all interested in.

What are you here for?

If you couldn't respond to my comment, then I won't respond to yours.

phantomgerald

If you couldn't respond to my comment, then I won't respond to yours.

Like I said, it's because I find something I cannot get in real life, which is similar passionate wrestling fans. I can't force my family/friends to like wrestling, can I? But I sure can go out and find friends if I'm so devoid of social life.

seX-Power

I never said that you were lacking a social life, but why would your social life be greater than the attention whores'? And wouldn't making this thread be kind of hypocritical when honestly you only did this for the attention?

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
The "my way or the high way" thing was saying if you do not like how things are going then you are not forced to be here. This is the way it is and this is the way it was. My point being and I have had support from This Guy and many others including the damn owner of the website, it is going to continue to be this way. And everyone knows where the door is, no one is forced to be here. If you like it good, if you don't like it good.That is my point.

People saying I went behind MS's back and all that crap, since when would I have to ask permission to remove someone who for the most part turned this place into crap. I don't give a shit if what he did increased activity, because it was for the majority all nonsense. I have been apart of this forum since 2003. In 2005-2007ish we were booming. We had tons of members posting and not causing anarchy or spam. Since I left all in all this place turned to crap. Hateful and moronic messages throughout the forum and stupid drama from the members. Fucking no lifer's who get a kick out of thinking they are cool or funny on a message board so they use big words or words like "epic" and other stupid no lifer lingo to attract other idiots to join in.

It doesn't matter to me if these scum bags leave, anyone who is not here for wrestling related discussions can get the fuck out because there are definitely enough members who would enjoy less drama on the forum. Unrelated to all the geniuses who think they know what is best for the forum and think way into things and think they are somebody who can change shit. The staff is the way it is for a reason. Trust, activity, respect. That's what we are pushing forward and anyone who disagrees it IS our way or the highway.

All this nonsense "mike chaos = worst admin of the forum" crap isn't going to get you anywhere and honestly it doesn't phase me. The thing that does phase me is people saying xba and wordlife do not deserve their spots. As if anyone knows the real logic behind a supermod or admin anyway. Both are very knowledgeable of pro wrestling. Both are trustworthy, have a good reputation (not the rep system) on the forum for not being dickwads, both treat members with respect and are easy going. If I had enough supporters on the forum who actually contribute to the WRESTLING section of the board who actually agreed all the trouble makers should be barred from the website I would gladly make that possible.

Honestly I do not care if you make references of me being a nazi or whatever because no matter what in any situation when anyone puts their foot down they are labeled hitler or a nazi, it means nothing. This is my community whether anyone likes it or not and it will be run this way. If people need help not being able to view the forum I will be pleased to do so for them. This isn't YOUR personalized playground. This is a forum about prowrestling and other wrestling related activities.

No one is forced to view the forum or post here. Everybody knows where they can go and where they can fucking stick it. Now on with the drama and spam and stupid shit.

phantomgerald

^^^ Have to disagree with you on MS. He was a good contributor to the wrestling section of the forum, although his comments are abit short. He also bring a sense of humour that I don't think can be found in any other member other than him and Soulpower. I have no idea what happpened, and quite frankly, I don't care. But as a contributor to the forum, I would say he's one of the most valuable.