Better Wrestler: CM Punk or John Cena?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the better wrestler?

• John Cena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CM Punk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kaedon

Reaction score
They both wrestle the same boring shitty style in the WWE, so whatever. What ever happened to the fucking Anaconda Vice? I pray he'll do it in some big match, but the Go to Sleep is pretty much becoming the new FU. Only difference is now he's a heel, so it's not as bad.

Yes, Firemans carry into a slam is the same as a firemans carry into a front drop INTO YOUR KNEE. Completely the same.....And if the WWE had a "slow" and "shitty" style, they'd still have him lose the Anaconda Vice because it's a slower move. I'm sorry the WWE wrestlers don't just run off spot after spot after spot, they actually, you know, WORK, as opposed to doing a ballet.

Great One

Lol, I obviously wasn't implying it was the same move, but that it's just used in the same simultaneous routine. Point was (which you missed), his shits been SO ridiculously limited, that when he was a face (mainly a champion) he would would just get his ass kicked then hit the Go to Sleep to win, lol, awesome work. Which is why the I said the Vice would be a good addition to CM Punk, because it use to be a pretty innovative move (unlike the STF). And didn't he use to tell people he made tapped out "you got punk'd?" in OVW. Also CM Punk, is obviously the better wrestler, pretty sure he's been in the business way longer too.

Ballin

Reaction score
They both wrestle the same boring shitty style in the WWE, so whatever. What ever happened to the fucking Anaconda Vice? I pray he'll do it in some big match, but the Go to Sleep is pretty much becoming the new FU. Only difference is now he's a heel, so it's not as bad.

Punk - boring and shitty?

elaborate please.

Great One

Wow.. are you not even reading? I said he WRESTLES a boring style IN THE WWE. And I JUST elaborated as to why I think that.

But yeah, I'm liking Punk now, again. Just watched the 6-man on SD it was awesome. Love all the high impact innovative shit, he's much better as a heel. Guess we'd have to see Cena as a heel recently to even judge decently as well.

the dark knight

^^^^Shame, the GTS looks like shit now Jeff Hardy kicks out of it at will.

Again, I didn't say "care" either.... The sooner you stop mis-quoting me, the sooner you'll get it.

I can respect a musicans ability even though I don't like the music they may make.... Any clearer?
yea i'd respect a lot of people i dont like either but i wouldnt go saying "they're awesome"

CenaMark54

Wow.. are you not even reading? I said he WRESTLES a boring style IN THE WWE. And I JUST elaborated as to why I think that.

But yeah, I'm liking Punk now, again. Just watched the 6-man on SD it was awesome. Love all the high impact innovative shit, he's much better as a heel. Guess we'd have to see Cena as a heel recently to even judge decently as well.

Cena as a heel would pretty much be the greatest thing ever.

CenaMark54

with PG13? .........no

But when Cena betrays his young fans, there will be no more need to keep things PG.

Wrestling was basically PG and cartoonish in the late 80's and early 90's. Then Hogan turned heel and people started to cheer a beer drinking Redneck.

Don't you wanna see kids cry?

The Rated R CMStar

No Jeff Hardy and a heel John Cena, what exactly would keep WWE PG :shifty:

Great One

But when Cena betrays his young fans, there will be no more need to keep things PG.

Wrestling was basically PG and cartoonish in the late 80's and early 90's. Then Hogan turned heel and people started to cheer a beer drinking Redneck.

Don't you wanna see kids cry?
Lmao, VERY fucking good point. Forgot all about that, you are completely right. The end of Cena's face bullshit will pretty much be the end of all PG. It's almost been 5 years though.. how much longer can it continue =/, and what would it take for that matter for it to be even done right (or the WWE/Vince to have the balls to do it). Someone suggested him ending Undertaker's streak, that could work, or just one match with The Rock, or Austin, or Hogan.

noumenon

As said a million times...the longer he stays face...the more effective and amazing that heel turn will be.

Reaction score
As said a million times...the longer he stays face...the more effective and amazing that heel turn will be.

true but the more t-shirts he sells to little kiddies the less likely that will happen

on CM Punk at the moment i believe that CM Punk is at his best he wrestles good matches and is one of the top heels now

but i was always gonna choose Punk since i hated John Cena's character as soon as i saw him and ive never got past that - shame really ah well