Better Wrestler: CM Punk or John Cena?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is the better wrestler?

• John Cena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CM Punk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xtremebadass

I knew CM Punk and John Cena had two unique reactions on the internet I wanted to see what would happen and when they were put against each other lol

Soulpower

Wait.. Both of you guys are from Chicago.

I GOT IT! Punk ran over you dog! Didn't he, XB?

That's why you hate him.

xtremebadass

I don't really know why I hate him, he was sort of cool when he started off in ECW. I went to No Mercy and people were booing John Cena, my all time fav wrestler, WM22 style before the show even went on the air. Given, Cena wasn't even going to be on the card since he just got injured. So I am like, wtf is wrong with these ppl??? So CM Punk comes out and everyone goes wild. So I thought to myself, they love this loser but boo John Cena? WTF!

So that was sort of the start of my CM Punk Hate.

Then he just started sucking, he was so boring, still is, WWE gave him 2 MITB's which I think is total BS. One was good, but the second was just no necessary. His wrestling sucks. He won every major title on Raw right when he was drafted withing a couple months. He just isn't worth all the hype. Not so sure about his ROH run, I am talking his WWE run.

Atleast he is a little better with him being heel,I don't feel so lonely booing him.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Eh, I've witnessed weirder reasons to hate someone. I have a friend who I was playing WCW vs. nWo Revenge with and during a tag match we were doing (on hard) a computer controlled Chris Jericho put my friend in the Lion Tamer outside the ring and the game glitched to where he never released it, and since he was the legal man, I couldn't pin. We waited an hour before resetting and he hates Jericho with a passion to this day.

The Rated R CMStar

I dont think you can get more right than Soulpower with his answer.

Wrestling Station

Punk is a straight edge? But why I get the feeling that his face looks like a drunk scottsman!? :shifty:

Airfixx

I dont think you can get more right than Soulpower with his answer.

Indeed... Same reason I wasn't a Hogan fan during the 80's; favouring Savage and Warrior.

Cena is pretty awesome, but with the character he has, I prefer to watch Punk.

Ballin

Reaction score
I vote Punk.

Now, I don't consider myself a complete Cena hater but I do dislike him. As for Punk he's the best on Smackdown right now. Spot monkey or not I still support him more than Cena by a longshot. Him slowly turning heel is one of the best things WWE's done in awhile.

CM Punk FTMFW

the dark knight

Cena is pretty awesome, but with the character he has, I prefer to watch Punk.
elaborate please and dont give me this he's over with the crowd and sells out arenas bullshit. i wanna know why YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU like him.

Airfixx

elaborate please and dont give me this he's over with the crowd and sells out arenas bullshit. i wanna know why YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU like him.

Cena the worker, not cena the character, capische?

I didn't use the word "like".

I know acknowledging a guy's skills (as opposed to your individual tastes) is a pet hate of yours, BUT I did both - Not sure I could have been any clearer &* concise to start with, tbh.

Great One

They both wrestle the same boring shitty style in the WWE, so whatever. What ever happened to the fucking Anaconda Vice? I pray he'll do it in some big match, but the Go to Sleep is pretty much becoming the new FU. Only difference is now he's a heel, so it's not as bad.

Wrestling Station

They both wrestle the same boring shitty style in the WWE, so whatever. What ever happened to the fucking Anaconda Vice? I pray he'll do it in some big match, but the Go to Sleep is pretty much becoming the new FU. Only difference is now he's a heel, so it's not as bad.
you mean the attitude adjustment :shifty:

Airfixx

^^^^Shame, the GTS looks like shit now Jeff Hardy kicks out of it at will.

why would you care about cena the worker?

Again, I didn't say "care" either.... The sooner you stop mis-quoting me, the sooner you'll get it.

I can respect a musicans ability even though I don't like the music they may make.... Any clearer?