Better Heel: Orton or Hulk Hogan (NWO)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who was the better Heel?

• Hulk Hogan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Randy Orton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
5 to 1 vote for Orton lmfao

Hollywood Hogan is hands down the better heel. I think the average age of members browsing this thread is showing

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Hogan no doubt.

Dolph'sZiggler said:
5 to 1 vote for Orton lmfao

Hollywood Hogan is hands down the better heel. I think the average age of members browsing this thread is showing

I couldnt have said it better myself.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Hollywood Hogan is one of the greatest heels of all time. Sorry, but Orton is not even cose, quality or quantity.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Disagree. People hate on Orton and underrate his heel run now because he's current. In 10 years Orton's heel run(s) will be seen as some of the best heel work in WWE.

Orton was great in his latest heel run, the IWC absolutely bummed him. This is coming from someone who's not an Orton fan.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
I have no doubt here. HH, brother! Orton bores the hell out of me whether he's face or a heel. Hogan owned everyone as a heel back in '97.

Reactions: Bort

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Disagree. People hate on Orton and underrate his heel run now because he's current. In 10 years Orton's heel run(s) will be seen as some of the best heel work in WWE.

Orton was great in his latest heel run, the IWC absolutely bummed him. This is coming from someone who's not an Orton fan.

It's not that hard to be a good heel when WWE is hand feeding you legend after legend and giving you a gimmick like he had that revolved around him going over said legends

He still can't touch Hogan, and it's not even close

Reactions: Bort

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
To those naming Hogan as better why? Sure he had a huge impact but that was because of his babyface status before hand not the heel run it's self. He had not many notable matches and his promos were hardly anything to write home about. They were very rambly.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I wasn't comparting his legend killer gimmick, I was speaking about his 07-09 heel gimmick (think I got the dates right?). His facial expressions, character, matches and more were perfect. He was the IWC darling back then.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Everything about Hollywood Hogan was textbook heel. The look, the persona, the voice, started the biggest heel stable in history, spray painting NWO on people. It's all too classic. The classic cocky strumming of the belt (which he also spray painted, so disrespectful lmao) in such a cocky manor as he struts to the ring, getting trash rained down on him as he cuts promos.

He was just the best. His heel turn helped take WWF off of the top of the mountain, even if it was for a short while. All things considered, he had the most legendary heel run of all time. It's not up for debate in my book, he is the bench mark for being a great heel.

Assassinzack

Jobber
Reaction score
Dont know if i would have to compare it to orton´s latest heel run. i would say hogan. But when Orton was young and cocky i would say Orton.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Everything about Hollywood Hogan was textbook heel. The look, the persona, the voice, started the biggest heel stable in history, spray painting NWO on people. It's all too classic. The classic cocky strumming of the belt (which he also spray painted, so disrespectful lmao) in such a cocky manor as he struts to the ring, getting trash rained down on him as he cuts promos.

He was just the best. His heel helped take WWF off of the top of the mountain, even if it was for a short while. All things considered, he had the most legendary heel run of all time. It's not up for debate in my book, he is the bench mark for being a great heel.

Yeah, this. The first paragraph nails it. Let's be honest here, heel Orton has nothing on heel Hogan. Hell, even TNA 2011 heel Hogan was a great heel, better than Orton's work.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
seabs said:
To those naming Hogan as better why? Sure he had a huge impact but that was because of his babyface status before hand not the heel run it's self. He had not many notable matches and his promos were hardly anything to write home about. They were very rambly.

U probably being breastfed by your mom when Hogan was heel, so u have no right to comment on his heel run. U dont judge someone by watching youtube videos.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
U probably being breastfed by your mom when Hogan was heel, so u have no right to comment on his heel run. U dont judge someone by watching youtube videos.
How old are you JeebaK? If you're telling the truth on HF you're 20 which would make you about 4 when Hogan turned heel in 1996. So can you really judge a persons ability to comprehend a heel run?