Better Heel: Orton or Hulk Hogan (NWO)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who was the better Heel?

• Hulk Hogan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Randy Orton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
But he has the best facial expressions in the world (wrestlers), name me someone who's better.
Backstage-Beauties-Santina-Marella-wwe-divas-5483909-284-390.jpg

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
Undertaker? When Michael's kicked out of the tombstone at wm 25 he actually looked confused and depressed.

I see why you'd name him, but overall, Orton still is superior. Every promo Orton has his facial expressions are priceless. At WM Undertaker was superb yes, but overall it's not comparable I don't think.

Other honourable mentions would be superstars like Boogeyman and Rock. Taker I'd place behind Orton maybe.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
Let's get back on topic, it's a great thread. The whole idea of comparing, I like it.

Orton 04 was great on the mic, his voice is a bit too deep and monotone now though. But he has the best facial expressions in the world (wrestlers), name me someone who's better.

No one is better than I am.. Let's face is, I'm a badass in the ring, and no one can stop me. Not even kayfable and their bs storylines.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I see why you'd name him, but overall, Orton still is superior. Every promo Orton has his facial expressions are priceless. At WM Undertaker was superb yes, but overall it's not comparable I don't think.

Other honourable mentions would be superstars like Boogeyman and Rock. Taker I'd place behind Orton maybe.

I'd class Taker as more versatile tbh. He tells more of a story for me. I can see whether he's desperate, angry or respecting at any time. Randy seems to portray anger and arrogance well but I'm unsure of the others. Punk is a good shout also imo.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
I'd class Taker as more versatile tbh. He tells more of a story for me. I can see whether he's desperate, angry or respecting at any time. Randy seems to portray anger and arrogance well but I'm unsure of the others. Punk is a good shout also imo.

Example of others. When he first lost to Henry in the cage. He got up similar to Shawn at mania in desperation, trying to hit the RKO, Henry was just staring down, watch Orton. Be amazed. If that doesn't tell a story then nothing does. That night was when I became a fan of Orton again.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I think it helped Batista that he was pretty bland as a babyface so his heel run was epic by comparison. It's a shame it didn't last longer he was really good in the role of arrogant prick.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
seabs said:
I think it helped Batista that he was pretty bland as a babyface so his heel run was epic by comparison. It's a shame it didn't last longer he was really good in the role of arrogant prick.

Exactly. Batista really did make a good heel. Biggest prick in the WWE at the time. He was a badass though, that's for sure.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It worked because he was booked so fucking strongly. He was powerhousing everyone, destroying Cena week in week out. That's how you book heels ladies and gentlemen.

Now:

", they had a match R-Truth b. The Miz with a clothesline"

Yes, I'm mad.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
It worked because he was booked so fucking strongly. He was powerhousing everyone, destroying Cena week in week out. That's how you book heels ladies and gentlemen.

Now:

", they had a match R-Truth b. The Miz with a clothesline"

Yes, I'm mad.

I'm sorry, but that's funny.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Randy Orton was better at it b/c he gimmick was apart of being a bad guy! Were Hogan turn b/c there was nothing let to do as a face b/c he did everyone he need to as a face. But if u ask which was more stocking? Then I would have said Hogan