Better Heel: Orton or Hulk Hogan (NWO)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who was the better Heel?

• Hulk Hogan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Randy Orton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Seabs knows a lot more than you JeebaK, I've lost count how many times he's made you look stupid which end up wit you not replying to the thread.

But does that change the fact you are the biggest moron in this forum?
No?
Thought so.

seabs said:
How old are you JeebaK? If you're telling the truth on HF you're 20 which would make you about 4 when Hogan turned heel in 1996. So can you really judge a persons ability to comprehend a heel run?

21. was 6 years old back then.

Were u breastfed when you are 6? Did your mom have breasts?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JeebaK when you've been humiliated you come out with the best rage posts there is. So you're 21 (2 years older than me basically) and you're all knowing? I doubt you remember a thing at 6, give it a rest.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
JeebaK when you've been humiliated you come out with the best rage posts there is. So you're 21 (2 years older than me basically) and you're all knowing? I doubt you remember a thing at 6, give it a rest.

I have vivid memories of WCW during the mid 90s and I was 4, 5, 6 years old at the time

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Me > You. U mad?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Credit Hogan was better at promos, but I compare how believable it was. Orton looked psycho.

Just watch his expressions.

Edit: fixed vid, such a fail.

Great video, Orton was the best heel if you ask me.
When I was younger I hated his guts so much, proves that he sold his heel gimmick damn well!

JeebaK said:
Me > You. U mad?

You owning Crayo?
No chance..:kiss:

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
If Randy Orton is a good heel, I feel bad for WWE's audience

Hogan learned to be a great heel by working w/the best.

Hogan was very organic in part b/c much of the audience thought wrestling was real

NWO were WWE knockoffs, but Hogan was the glue that made the stable work and ultimately get over

Hogan wasn't the greatest... he was an egomaniac... which,basically fits Terry Bollea to a T