Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
OMB is a complete null. lynching him would give us nothing reads wise. we should be lynching someone like rugrat, lethal, or doddsy imo since there are actual reasons to think they're scum and they've given reads we can analyze with their flip

Last edited:

Dance Hall Days

Tougher Than Your Dad
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Eh I’m not sure about cp

on the one hand yeah he could easily have bussed tweet there knowing they would execute anyway and he wouldn’t be lynched. On the other hand that’s really not an optimal play. The execute was what nailed tweet to the wall and there was no need to do it because with cp’s support on a wagon that was already trucking, they easily could’ve just lynched Mitch and then took the very real chance that people aren’t actually gonna lynch the cop

I'm trying to figure out what the point of the execution was and I'm coming up blank. If Tweet's in the QT, it's just such a waste given they just confirmed he was scum basically just for the sake of killing a guy who'd have been easy to lynch anyway. So if it was done to protect Tweet, then scum probably aren't the best players or just asleep at the wheel. The alternative would be Tweet wasn't in the QT and they did it to make him look bad, which might seem big brained, but if they know they had a traitor, they probably should have figured it was one of him or Jeff based on Big Man's flip. Either way, I think CP would be too smart to let that happen and IIRC he was online as the execute happened given his push on Tweet seemed to set the whole thing up. N0m I think might be the guy to make the gamble of Tweet not being the traitor as he's the type to go for big plays. Not trying to be mean here, but if Tweet was in the QT, I think we're looking at someone like Lethal who isn't known being great as scum. Although he probably wouldn't have been online at the time of the execution. Both are in POE though and I think are better options than CP.

Dance Hall Days

Tougher Than Your Dad
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
It's also possible they knew who he was in the qt, but he didn't. Hard to tell. They had to know actually barry. Why else would they not execute ? Think about it, if they thought he was town they execute. I get lynched next day. 2 for 1

Fuck, this makes my last post look really dumb now, LMAO. I still like the thought process from Barry though. Sorry for tunneling you a bit there in d1 :brodgers

Dance Hall Days

Tougher Than Your Dad
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Vote OMB

Happy to go along with OMB. He's done nothing and probably the only guy in the game with any reason to fear Mitch. N0m also being the only guy in POE to vote Mitch before the execute also should go under the radar. I don't hate the CP case on Rugrat, but I just have a gut feeling he's town. He always scalds people for melting down and not playing to their wincon as scum, so I don't think he has the mini-tantrum thing d1 if he's scum. I've liked the little we've seen from Doddsy too.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
But. You being beloved shouldn't get automatic town reads. The fact is, you're going back to your bad meta of zeroing in on one player and refusing to look elsewhere. You aren't jumping on any wagons for the sake of a lynch. You've been completely focused on me. I dunno whether to feel flattered or offended. :lol

How did she know the town colour so early then? You miss that bit?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Vote Count at the time of Mitch's death:

Tweet (4) -Bananas, Chimp, RR, CP
CP (1) - Lethal
OMB (1) - Mitch
Mitch (5) - Jeff, Barry, Phen0m, Poyser
Barry (2) - Sky, Tweet

Jeff I have town, Poyser is town, Barry going off the rails and PHEN0M who is null but I'd want to be town. Might be something to sniff around there? Will try and search for the last vote count that had Tweets over execution range and see who hopped off and tilted to Mitch.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
probably want to wagon cp and chimp at some point too fwiw. doddsy ofc too, but I've actually liked most of his posts. again shame I couldn't confirm him one way or the other.

Good spot re: CP and I am in agreement.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
also lmao @ people thinking I'd execute mitch there when he could've easily been lynched and all the execute did was make tweet, who was mafia, look bad

I'm gonna say it's an inexperienced scum team or one that's not paying attention

Which is exactly what you aren't doing (paying attention). The Jeff/Chimp nonsense, the execution drivel.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
x-shot gravedigger, I can use any unused shots of dead people

obviously couldn't use on big man or mitch. wanted to lynch tweet yesterday so even if he was town I could at least take some of his shots and it wouldn't be a big deal

feel free to read my posts jeff, I hinted this relatively explicitly
:heston

The very role that Haza didn't know how it worked 2 games ago? Hmm, Magic apparently skimmed his game, but I don't want to play setup spec, and would rather go on play.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
while the tweet and jeff wagons are going on lethal is focusing on...sky, who is likely cheap confirmed.

jeff is doing a 180 on play from his scum game and that's not enough for a town lean? or is Mr Porter jeff and I am missing the reference?
sounds like you were expecting him to claim cop and skate to me and wanted to set up the next wagon

Correct. I'm after town hunting as opposed to scum hunting. Finding it refreshing and being able to see the game a lot clearer. Can't quite seem to put you into a town read though.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
OMB is a complete null. lynching him would give us nothing reads wise. we should be lynching someone like rugrat, lethal, or doddsy imo since there are actual reasons to think they're scum and they've given reads we can analyze with their flip

I'd love to know what reasons you have for why Rugrat and Doddsy are scum.

FYI, I'm not interested in why he thinks I'm scum. He hinted at it in his garbage MQ and it's not worth remotely entertaining for a bite.

Here's an idea, Prince. Perhaps try ceasing to bait Jeff and get some strong reads and you won't see a huge wagon form on you.

Also, for your benefit, Mr Porter is Jeff. You wouldn't understand the reference.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
if you're gonna lynch me give me a few hours to read back and try and catch more scum since I'm the only one who has actually done that so far
Lmao piss off dickhead, I suspected tweet as soon as big man flipped and doubted his claim immediately after he made it. Yes I had reservations about lynching the claimed cop on D1 like most sane people, but you coming in and piggybacking off me when you hadn’t mentioned suspicion of tweet whatsoever beforehand and then saying DUMB shit like this is laughable. It’s not hard to suggest lynching the cop when there’s no time to get it done. You were also privy to info that I wasn’t (as in, your role).

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Vote OMB

Happy to go along with OMB. He's done nothing and probably the only guy in the game with any reason to fear Mitch. N0m also being the only guy in POE to vote Mitch before the execute also should go under the radar. I don't hate the CP case on Rugrat, but I just have a gut feeling he's town. He always scalds people for melting down and not playing to their wincon as scum, so I don't think he has the mini-tantrum thing d1 if he's scum. I've liked the little we've seen from Doddsy too.

Yup, Mitch was obsessive over him.

I'm going to think it over for a few minutes. Deadline isn't too far away (I don't think). @Raidokken any chance you're around for an updated vote count?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
why do people NEED to lie about me? why do they NEED to discredit me? I don't fucking get it

like the facts are 100% on my side. I've proven it. and people just ignore it and keep going. fucking fuck off already and leave me alone
:heston
You basically just took all mine and jeff’s hard work and ran with it. Did you suspect tweet initially and help force the claim? Uh no? Were you the one that dropped the case on him to convince people? Again no. Were you the first one to say you don’t believe his claim? A third time no.

and how about all the quotes you DIDNT quote? Were you the one to discuss the setup aspect and how scummy it is of tweet to dismiss it despite it leading me to the conclusion that one of him and his strongest scum read was scum? A point I made multiple times? No. In fact you’re the one that seemed to get nervous after the shittest execute of all time saying the WIFOM was doing your head in. Again, a quote you didn’t show :heston if you’re town this is pathetic. You literally just came in and took up all the hard work that had already been done and added your own piece of the puzzle which made it less risky to lynch him (which we didn’t know). You then doubted yourself after day ended whilst tweet was still alive

vote OMB
Btw

Tho thanks for bringing the bananas post up as I’d forgotten about it and it strengthens my town read . The point about the multi shot grave digger is fair enough, that role sounds OP anyway but would be ridiculous in the hands of scum lol

Status
Not open for further replies.