Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
k this is from after poyser gets confirmed by big man's desperado shot
Anyway

vote tweet

leaving it on big man seems a bit pointless now lolol

I rlly should be getting to sleep too
vote tweet
jeff simply sheeped poyser. then tweet voted jeff and the OMGUS began.
yeah jeff is reading exactly the same as last game to me and I caught him twice lmao

vote jeff
actually though I'm surprised tweet hinted a strong role since last game he tried to deter scum from shooting him when he was the watcher by calling for the watcher
even though I voted jeff (who was kind of all over the place similar to last game) I did make a good point here re: Tweet. more than Jeff can say since he was just sheeping Poyser!
I feel like Rugrat voting smark was supposed to make us think he's town
I sus Rugrat
fine Vote Jeff
he follows me on Jeff lmao
Vote Jeff
Chimp sheeps the jeff wagon, doesn't say anything about Tweet
Goinf to bed. Make tweet claim. If poyser says lynch, lynch. My track record speaks for itself with him. Tired of repeating this.
lmao he's literally just saying to follow poyser because that's what he's doing. sheep get zero credit sorry.
Fuck, sorry for spamming the thread. Well I'm town on Poyser (obv), Sky, Smark, Rugrat and slightly Jeff. Scum on Barry and CP. Feeling off on N0m and Tweet. Still curious about what sort of player Mitch is as his posts are basically a whole lot of nothing so far. Happy to go along with the Tweet wagon if there's no appetite for Barry.

Vote Tweet
Spell out why I'm scum please and thank you. Will go to sleep shortly.
I didn't like your post where you mentioned you didn't like Jeff's town read of Poyser. Just seems like a pointless thing to shoot down someone else's town read so early in the game. Also you didn't even ask him about the read and how he got to it, just said you didn't like it.
It wasn't really an attempt to get Poyser's lynched or wagoned though was it? Just general, nebulous shade to both Poyser and Jeff. You're right that I wouldn't pick you as a power scum going for Poyser, but I can see that being a bad scum post more easily than a weird town post. As for my reads, it's mostly just players I've agreed with mostly being town and guys who's posts I've found a bit awkward and who's directions I'm not agreeing with as scum.
didn't like the initial vote from bananas but he responded with a lot of reasons fairly quickly so I'm leaning town.
Setup spec as opposed to examining game play. I question your motives, but refuse to tunnel Player X
This, and the colour deal, seems like your efforts could be placed better.
:vince4

I'm REALLY not wanting to suss you, but fucking hell
This vote stinks
while the tweet and jeff wagons are going on lethal is focusing on...sky, who is likely cheap confirmed.
What about his play last game is so 'exactly the same' here. I've actually seen a complete 180, he's hunting, questioning, putting a lot of pressure on.
he did the same last game lmao, he was all over sky for bullshit reasons that were inconsistent with his own posts. this game at this point he was throwing things against the wall and then just started sheeping confirmed town poyser. he definitely felt slimy to me at this point in the game.
Current Reads

Town: Poyser, Smark, Sky, Mr Porter, Shawn

Fence: Rugrat, Tweet

Scum: RedPrince, Barry

Rest are null

A town Poyser is fantastic. Tweets' attitude to the wagon seems to hold some frustration as I know he was rather annoyed to be killed N1 in my game and may be annoyed that it's a possibility here again (early death). However, the refusal to claim attitude grew tiresome on WF and I still hate it.

Torn between a vote on Tweets as Poyser is a great read of him, or going rogue and putting pressure on the lizard. *Sigh*
jeff is doing a 180 on play from his scum game and that's not enough for a town lean? or is Mr Porter jeff and I am missing the reference?
Except for people suggesting they had seen it earlier on. Anyway, no point fixating on it anymore from my end. I'm comfortable with my town reads.

Tweets, I hope he claims. He's good enough to do that and work with us to catch scum. Provided he's town of course.

Anyway, Vote: TheRedPrince

Off to bed.
sounds like you were expecting him to claim cop and skate to me and wanted to set up the next wagon
Cool. Scum read me all you want.

Also I had no opinion on the Tweet situation Sky? Did you ever bother reading my posts?

I said this is like the time I claimed a power role.

I have Jeff as town but Jesus Christ is he being an annoying twat calling everyone the job squad.

Smark is town because activity. So sue me.

Poyser is confirmed.

With how Tweet is going, he's likely going to claim a power role and I'm not interested. Might as well just fucking make it a D1 mass claim.

Bananas shading me but giving vague reasons such as "I agree with you" to Rugrat. Do you have anything to actually add?

Skybox is Skybox.

CP is pretty much not reading the thread very well if he thinks that Chimp claimed Lie Detector.

Chimp is Chimp too, would vote him for being non-contributive.

Rugrat I still got as scum.

PHEN0M is someone I'd like to look at later down the line.

Kiss ass, smoke grass, so much for trying to improve.
jesus there is just no content here at all

pretty sure tweet wanted to push barry at some point tho. will have to look into that
I'm not kidding. People just want to read me scum no matter what I do because it's the easy way out. I'm always universally read scum irregardless of how much I try. So fuck it.

Low effort trollpost Barry from now on. I tried making sense of things and you all just scumread me for it. Shouldn't bother trying anymore.
you were trying???
I agree with Jeff's read list but I'm not actively reading Tweetums scum. I am interested to push Phenom and CP, however.
I like how everyone fence-sitting on tweet had me as their preferred wagon lmao
Vote Phenom

He hasn't really contributed much other than an odd case on Poyser before fading into obscurity. Jeff, who I'm also reading town is also suspicious of him.
I mean tweet outright lied about what he said about me, which is why it’s interesting that so many people are refusing to vote
Eh I'll

vote Tweet

I'll see where this goes
maneuvering
again, fuck yourself lol. Do a better job at not being a sketchbag, and you won't get wagoned. Don't blame me.
this was immediately after Tweet's cop claim. doesn't seem so convinced anymore does he?
Hmmmm

kinda doubt it ngl lol
Yeah, I'm leaving my vote for now. Didn't you say you weren' the cop BEFORE I claimed actually???
oh wait, poyser doubts the claim, now jeff is gonna double down.
Meh

unvote

doesnt really make sense to lynch the cop here I guess

Kinda torn because if we take the common sense route and assume the cop claim is true, we should be lynching jeff but it feels a bit wrong

kinda tempted to go after someone that refused to vote tweet despite addressing it such as a lethal or Barry
Nah fuck it

vote jeff

if you’re town then you’re just gonna have to be the sacrificial lamb here

magic checked over the setup so can’t really imagine he would let go having so much direct investigation lol
:heston let's see how jeff, who everyone is telling me was SO ADAMANT about pushing tweet post-claim responds to this
or you could, you know, not mislynch me like a dumbass and think. you dont want to lynch tweet, fine. lynch a scum lead then.
just wants poyser to tell him who to vote.
I don't understand why we can't be both town in your head simply due to setup. If you actually read me scum, fine. But let's be honest, that hasn't been the case until tweets claim.
doesn't understand why jeff and tweet can't BOTH be town! omg he's so adamant about tweet being scum you guys!11!11
I'd prefer Phenom tbh

vote phenom
LITERALLY VOTES SOMEONE ELSE LMAO

@Doddsy @Big Man

anything to fucking say?
Tweet can go ahead and check me tonight if he wants, and we can go back to crushing jobbers.
:heston
Kinda weird how tweet keeps trying to talk me out of lynching his strongest scum read, isn’t it?
well poyser is still suspicious at least.
I honestly have no clue wtf Tweet is doing atm lol
so are we lynching barry or what? I'm bored.
I want to lynch CP/Phenom
I mean I'm obviously fine with those as well, but ppl seem to not be interested in nom today. not sure if ppl would do CP though.
jeff literally just waiting for someone to tell him who to vote. he's down for whatever.
Either way Smark, if you think I'm scum, vote me breh. You'll only look sillier when I pop town. And ftr were not lynching Tweet today, that's already been established.
Getting an extra town clear can be as good as catching scum for POE purposes. Even better if he confirms town and then catches scum as opposed to just catching scum. I'm pretty convinced Jeff is town and Tweet scum at this stage anyway. I don't think we have a cop. Partly on set-up spec sure, but the way Shawn's said his role was worded, just feels like it's specifically a miller for a lie detector as opposed to a cop. And then each of their play just sort of confirms it. Jeff's reads are pretty much identical to mine, so there's that too.
Can we go billy big balls and lynch Tweet here? I'm not completely opposed to the Barry wagon, I just want Tweet's flip first. I'm actually having a tough time seeing Barry and Tweet as scum together as Barry refusing to vote him earlier on would just be too blatant at that stage. If not Tweet, I think CP is the next best direction. His play so far just hasn't been up to his usual standard. Feels like it could be the CP lumbered with a bad team sort of effort.
:WOW
Well I'm happy to reinforce you as a town read here. Under no circumstances does scum keep pushing to lynch Tweet here. That's suicide.
jeff town reads bananas for doing what everyone was telling me earlier JEFF was doing, which he literally never was doing.
vote Mitch

let's boogie
new wagon for jeff.
Also Mitch can’t claim his role so we are just gonna have to lynch the lad

ngl I’m not really arsed about this lynch now :heston
vote tweet

let’s be silly tbh
ur driving me nuts poyser wtf man lol
Well now I'm scared I get mislynched if Tweet flips town. You've kind of put me in a shit position lol
Well do you think tweet is town?
to answer your question Poyser, I want Tweet to be town. But it's like he's done everything in his power, outside of his claim, to make himself look as shit as possible.
Oh I’m not doing that lol

vote mitch

let’s just lynch him and see where we are. I’m not confident but he’s gonna be PoE fodder for the entire game anyway so fuck it
so the wagon has swung to mitch. the idea of lynching has become a faint whisper only taken up by banana, who tbf wasn't around to really push it anymore.
I think tweet has cop as a safe fake

1) we had a desperado and if jeff is legit we have a lie detector. I assume he can't use it during day. that's already a good number of alignment confirming roles.
2) his strategy with a good role (watcher) last game was to ask for the watcher, he said this was to deter scum. he got janitored n1.
3) this game he softed a good role early, making him a n1 janitor target yet again. why do this tweet
4) his "plan" to look scummy made no sense and sounds like something he would've made up after realizing jeff was a lie detector and his safe wasn't so safe anymore and he might actually be in trouble

I raised points 1 and 2 earlier and he no-sold the post but was active at the time as he was replying to jeff

lynching him isn't as risky as it seems. saying this for reasons privy only to me at this time
FUCK ALL Y'ALL

poyser and jeff were no longer even talking about lynching tweet. jeff didn't even sound like he thought tweet was scum anymore.

gaslighting pieces of shit
I think Tweet is the role cop.

Vote Tweet
We got a live one

:garrett
and now suddenly Rugrat, who never wanted anything to do with the tweet wagon but kept talking about wanting to lynch me or PHEN0M instead, is down to follow me on tweet. nobody else was talking about lynching tweet here btw. he is 100% following ME.
IDK what has CP done this game?
:heston not much just nail scum while poyser and jeff were fucking around.
He hopped on my wagon for less than stellar reasons and now is implying he wants to lynch tweet. Thats about it afaik.
So i guess thats no buys on mitch? Not super happy we are letting him sk8 by by such minimal effort. N these just check me w lie detector defences are getting a bit much.
Tbh mitch is still the safest lynch the more i think about it. Were not getting a claim from anyone else atm.
I very much doubt we get enough votes to lynch tweet today, lets be honest.
:heston :heston :heston
fuck it there's no one else I wanna lynch

vote tweet

if I'm wrong I'll make up for it
I'll take my fucking bow now thanks

mitch gets executed. :lauren the people who wanted nothing to do with tweet anymore are saying I was behind it. an absolute joke.

vote Rugrat

go read his posts. the whole time the tweet wagon was rolling he wanted nothing to do with it and only hopped on briefly at poyser's instruction until the cop claim at which point he went back to wanting to vote me or phenom.

pretty confident rugrat will flip scum. jeff can sit down now. he's done absolutely nothing of worth this game and anyone saying otherwise is objectively incorrect.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
bananas and barry town imo

scum likely 3/4 of rugrat, chimp, lethal, phenom, doddsy, OMB, and Shawn

will do isos shortly

CraigPelton

Reaction score
actually idk who big man replaced

CraigPelton

Reaction score
oh he replaced GFK who I didnt know was in the game

and claimed unconfirmed mason

add him to the poe then

CraigPelton

Reaction score
ye rugrat's posts are utter shit

pushing sky and smark after they were likely cheap confirmed

I pointed out I thought that was supposed to make us think Rugrat was town since no way would scum push them. he didn't reply to the point. smark agreed with it. smark is now dead.

then he dances around the tweet wagon, keeps saying he wants to push me or PHEN0M, sheeps Poyser on tweet upon request, bails after the claim, then sheeps ME (the person he keeps saying is scum) on Tweet after I deconstruct Tweet's fake

votes should be going on rugrat right now. apologies will be accepted with grace

stupidity will be shamed

CraigPelton

Reaction score
oh right shawn is the miller and his condition is part of what made tweet look bad

town then

CraigPelton

Reaction score
CP, Jeffa was 100% looking to lynch Tweet after he claimed, he swapped later because Poyser and everyone moved off on to Mitch
this is completely wrong and I proved it. explain why you lied?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
too bad the vig is dead. phenom and chimp would be good shots since they've offered absolutely nothing. rugrat did vote phenom but did nothing to push it and was happy to hop around.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Modkills do not end day. You're an experienced player, asking ambiguous questions like this, plus your lack of observation on Jeff/Chimp. It's all adding up.

Has he posted that he's law aligned? I'd say he's worth a sniff tomorrow, a claim might not hurt even

@Poyser thoughts?
I've been in multiple games where modkills have ended day phases. how am I asking an ambiguous question by getting the host to clarify something other people were asking questions about? I wasn't the first to bring up the modkill possibility. I assumed it was an execution until other people mentioned a modkill and I realized Mitch had a PR so it was possible.

and how does misreading a chimp post make me scum?

this is so weak

CraigPelton

Reaction score
rugrat followed me on Jeff AND Tweet. but he kept calling me scum lmao

wouldn't follow confirmed town poyser on tweet until poyser literally asked

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Problem i also have cp, is that with tweets role, we saw scum can, and most likely have multiple roles. So you could essentially "prove" your role and it wouldn't really prove anything allignment wise. In your case id rather not take the chance of you being a scum gravedigger, esp with the vig gone :francis

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
rugrat followed me on Jeff AND Tweet. but he kept calling me scum lmao

wouldn't follow confirmed town poyser on tweet until poyser literally asked

This is a fair point at least

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Assuming we got lots of time still. Imma sleep on it. Happy keeping my vote here.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Problem i also have cp, is that with tweets role, we saw scum can, and most likely have multiple roles. So you could essentially "prove" your role and it wouldn't really prove anything allignment wise. In your case id rather not take the chance of you being a scum gravedigger, esp with the vig gone :francis
I have more than one shot. A scum gravedigger with a multi-shot vig in a game of this size would be broken. magic would never sign off on it.

you either believe I'm scum or you believe I'm a gravedigger. can't be both.

Status
Not open for further replies.