Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
maybe read the thread? I wasn't even in the game and apparently have paid more attention than you. Poyser said multiple times we're not going to have a cop and lie detector before you said anything and sussed tweet for trying to downplay setup spec despite apparently having a scum read on jeff.
then why was poyser on mitch?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
reading back stop quoting me

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
If anything I'd be more biased towards you I've played with you for a very long time. But Jeffa did the predominate portion of the early push, kept wanting to push him after he claimed and moved once others moved on. You coming at the end and saying he's lying based on the previous claims doesn't really over-rule the earlier effort that went to getting the claim and not buying the claim

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If anything I'd be more biased towards you I've played with you for a very long time. But Jeffa did the predominate portion of the early push, kept wanting to push him after he claimed and moved once others moved on. You coming at the end and saying he's lying based on the previous claims doesn't really over-rule the earlier effort that went to getting the claim and not buying the claim

Couldn't have said it better myself. Pretty sure this is just him fucking about cuz hes caught though.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@OMB feel like claiming or do we have to actually do the work?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
My vote is on omb in spirits. Ill push if he doesn't show up soon.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Vote OMB

I'll contribute to the cause

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Quality b8 tho cp :WOW

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I don't really give him points for Tweet as I've already said, he gets some for it but it's still fairly possible it's a bus, as it came later and there's a decent chance the execute had already been submitted by then. Claim is pretty meh, very easy to fake so not really much in that influencing me.

Jeffa's post highlighting his earlier play has given me a lot of doubt, as I've not read pretty much anything that happened before I came in yesterday so I've not really seen much first hand. But the swap from Jeffa lying to Tweet being the one lying near end of day doesn't look good, nor does the sort of trying to get credit here at the later part here, and saying he's been the best town player by far and away while everyone is voting him for doing nothing isn't a great look. Does get points for softing the gravedigger role earlier, but it's still possible he just sorted his claim early.

I'd probably be fine at lynching him at this point as I don't see a whole lot of reason that it would be a bad idea. That said, I'd get other stuff first as we've still got a lot of time

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yea catch up on claims doddsy. Well will wait for omb, n we can decide (albeit its going to take a lot for me to switch over officially, im pretty deadset on cp atm)

CraigPelton

Reaction score
going to the gym, working on a MQ will finish when I get back

Status
Not open for further replies.