Best thing in the WWE right now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
The fued bringing in the most profit would be Umaga vs Triple H or Hardy vs Matt Hardy I believe

Kaedon

Reaction score
Randy Orton, HHH, MVP/Matt Hardy, Santino Marella, Jamie Noble getting PWNED every week

btman

Reaction score
You guys are crazy everyone knows it's

Morrison and Kennedy.

Reaction score
I like Umada and Orton, I am pretty excited about DH Smith.I like MVp,other than that SmackDown sucks.

newmie

Reaction score
Well atm, i'd say the MVP and Matt Hardy thing they got going... It's one of the best fueds in a long while i just hope WWE doesnt screw it up.

I dunno where they are going with this Marella thing, but im actually interested, so yeh hope it turns into something good.

The Save Us thing is good, I think it's Jericho and if so, then I'm happy as hell.

I'm actually starting to like Big dave vs the Undertaker, so yeh, hopefully Edge gets involved somehow.

CM Punk being ECW is good, but yeh not that i have anything against Morrison, I like the him a lot, but some fresh competition and matches would be good, same old same old with those two. But yeh, it aint to bad, if they want to keep it going, maybe some gimmick matches, i really want Punk vs Morrison in a TLC Match.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Marella is funny and gets a laugh he's he's no more than that. He can wrestle like say MVP or Kennedy which leads on to me saying that it's either MVP or Kennedy which are the best because the are funny and CAN wrsetle.

imported_Iceman

Its gotta be Dx returning tonight. Thats the best thing right now. Hopefully Santino kicks SCSA's ass

Christian

Reaction score
Definately NOT the way they're using Kennedy.. That's for sure.

But the Hardy-MVP storyline was going PERFECTLY. Especially with winning the tag titles, that was golden also. Hopefully Hardy will return soon and win the United States title. That'd be great.

Reaction score
I actually really like MVP now his fued with hardy is really cool and they are good tag champs aswell

kingovkings

Reaction score
id say for RAW santino loving that guy at the mo he funny az hell, the whole save us thing as its got everybody talking and hopefully its y2j and the whole HHH/Umaga /orton/HBK feuds quite good. As 4 smacky mvp/hardy thats good and tista/taker and noble thing

Kaedon

Reaction score
Like-a Tom-a Hanks with the AIDS-a, best Santino quote, EVER!

Soulpower

See, now Santino is great, but he's still only the second best thing going on at the moment. In my opinion, the MVP-Matt Hardy feud is still the best thing in WWE.

MTG

Reaction score
HOnestly what theyre doing with matt is great. Instead of giving him the title to him right away, theyre building the fued, making it more interesting and having different thing involved in the fued

Reaction score
Marella is funny enough and he definitely is gold on the mic can't wait to see where they're going to with this thing with Stone Cold